Byleth reunites with the former Knights of Seiros and Officers Academy faculty, and the nascent resistance decides to use Garreg Mach Monastery as their base of operations. Ferdinand and Linhardt donate soldiers and money to the cause, while Seteth begins the process of raising a proper army to face the Empire. At the end of the month, Seteth formally organizes the Resistance Army under a banner bearing the Crest of Flames, and Flayn questions Edelgard's aims and Byleth's five year coma. A soldier reports that Adrestian soldiers led by General Randolph have set out to retake the monastery. The Resistance Army engages Randolph in battle and successfully slays him, driving off his forces in the process. Afterwards, the Black Eagles discuss the possibility of battling their former friends in Adrestia. Seteth points out that they need more troops if they are to engage the Empire on even footing and decides to petition Kingdom and Alliance lords for aid, and Alois recommends Lady Judith von Daphnel.
- Magic Bow - Dropped by Sniper
- Brave Lance - Dropped by Paladin
- Godess Ring - Dropped by Fortress Knight (Hard and Maddening only)
- 5/7/8x Fortress Knight
- 3x Armored Knight
- 2x Warrior
- 2/4x Cavalier (Normal/Hard and Maddening)
- 2x Paladin
- 2x Dark Bishop
- 5x Pegasus Knight
- 4/2x Archer (Normal and Hard/Maddening)
- 1/2x Sniper (Normal and Hard/Maddening)
- 1x Warlock
- 1x Mercenary
- 2x Mage
- 1x Grappler (Maddening only)
Reinforcements spawn at the start of the enemy turn, every other turn.
The Falcon Knights stop spawning once the special plan has been executed
- 1x Swordmaster, arrives at the end of enemy phase one. Him reaching the target destination triggers a fire attack
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.