A Reason to Fight (誰がための戦いTa Ga tame no tatakai) is chapter 6 of part 3 of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. It is the first chapter in Part 3 in which you control the Dawn Brigade. You fight the Gallian army as it crosses the river while attempting to retreat from the Begnion Central Army. It is also the first chapter in the game that requires the player to eliminate a set number of enemies in order to clear the chapter. During the base conversations, the player gains powerful weapons for each of the original Dawn Brigade members (Lughnasadh for Leonardo, Caladbolg for Edward, and Tarvos for Nolan), as well as a Brave Axe for Jill and a Master Crown from Sothe. During this chapter, unfortunately, you do not have access to Tauroneo, so having underleveled characters will be a significant burden, especially against the laguz. Later in the chapter, however, the Black Knight will appear and aid you in the battle.
- This chapter has Fog of War.
- If Lethe and Mordecai are defeated in this chapter, they will still return later.
- If you have Zihark talk to Lethe or Mordecai, they can recruit Zihark to the enemy's side. If he is then killed, he will die permanently. Note that he will not be able to talk to them if he was attacked by them first.
- If Lethe was killed in Part 2, then the boss will be Kezhda instead.
- This is the final chapter the player has control over the Black Knight. If he has any items bar the Alondite at the end of the chapter, they will be lost forever.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Brave Bow (5 east, 6 north) to the right of the tiger
- Olivi grass (7-9 east, 3-4 north)
Base[edit | edit source]
Bargains[edit | edit source]
- Silver Sword
- Storm Sword
- Silver Lance
- Short Spear
- Silver Axe
- Short Axe
- Silver Bow
- Steel Longbow
- Silver Dagger
- Beast Killer
Base Conversations[edit | edit source]
|Jill||***||Jill must be alive||Brave Axe|
|Edward||***||Edward must be alive||Caladbolg (Not in Japanese version)|
|Leonardo||***||Leonardo must be alive||Lughnasadh (Not in Japanese version)|
|Nolan||***||Nolan must be alive||Tarvos (Not in Japanese version)|
Bonus Experience[edit | edit source]
- Clear: 4500 (easy/normal), 1250 (Hard)
- Allied Units Experience