Chapter Information[edit | edit source]
- Enemy Starting Units: 6
|Volke||*||Volke recruited and is alive||-|
|Zihark||*||Zihark recruited and is alive||-|
|Ilyana||*||Ilyana recruited and is alive||-|
Dropped Items[edit | edit source]
- 1 Seraph Robe (2 if you are in Hard Mode)
- 1 Laguz Stone
- 1 Arms Scroll
- 4 Coin (2 needs to be stolen)
- 2 Secret Book
- 1 Blue Gem dropped by Seeker
Enemy Reinforcements[edit | edit source]
- 1 Raven appears at the bottom right during Turn 3.
- 1 Raven appears at the top right and 1 at the bottom left during Turn 5.
- 1 Raven appears at the left during Turn 7.
- 1 Raven appears at the right during Turn 9.
- 1 Raven appears at the bottom right during Turn 11.
- 1 Raven appears at the top right during Turn 13. A second appears at the bottom left (Hard Mode only).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
This chapter can be fairly difficult because all of the enemy units are raven laguz, who can kill your weaker units if you are too careless. Yet, this chapter can be really good for training your weaker units if you are careful enough, Rolf in particular. The way to complete this chapter is to form a wall with your stronger units right in front of the stairs, and let the opponent come to you. This will allow Rhys or Mist to heal your units quickly without dismantling the entire barrier. Make sure Ike is at the left set of stairs so Jill can reach him and speak with him.
After a few turns, Seeker, the boss, will start moving towards the ship. Make sure you have killed the other Ravens to get the goodies they drop. When Seeker reaches the ship, be sure to wear down his health with your stronger units, and finish him off with any unit that can that you plan to use.