Grand Hero Battle Edit
- "You miserable fools... My hellfire will consume you utterly!"
- "This world is beautiful indeed. But it bears little resemblance to the world I'm building—one founded on ideals."
- "The world I came from is on the verge of a new era. It's engulfed in war... But not for long, I think."
- "You're always rushing here and there. Your life is fraught with hardship—I suppose we have that in common."
- "Ideals never become reality without sacrifices... Sacrifices only a few could ever countenance."
- "I dealt with the usurper—I had no choice. To build a just world, Sigurd had to die."
- "I am Arvis. I was sent as an envoy of Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "How do you envision this world? What form do you think it should take, Kiran? Cast aside trifles, like who won or lost yesterday's battle. What are your plans for shaping the world? You understand what I'm getting at, don't you? People like us... we have the power to change the world. Your abilities are remarkable. Understand, then, that I believe it is your duty to guide this world. I, myself, will not stop until I can return to my world and mold it into its ideal form. For the sake of that task, I ask you: What sort of world would you like to see? I must hear your answer." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "Well, now. Let's see what you're capable of."
- "What is it that you think you're doing? You're getting awfully familiar."
- "If you can only understand one thing, make it this: I have no intention of bowing to your will."
- "To make my ideals a reality, I'd sacrifice anything... or anyone."
- "I will remake the world—tear down divisions and make things equitable for all."
- "So tell me. I want to know what it is that you believe in."
- "My hellfire will consume everything."
- "Out with it!"
- "What's your gambit?"
- "Of course."
- "Any who stand in my path will be burnt to cinders!" (5-6 stats up)
- "I must grow stronger." (3-4 stats up)
- "Completely unacceptable!" (1-2 stats up)
- "I'm a champion of the people—like the crusaders before me." (New skill learned)
- "I sentence you to death."
- "For a better world."
- "Opposing me is treason."
- "Hellfire upon you!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.