- "You call Athena? We are warrior, not little child to come running. Still, you are nice. We stay."
- "Odor of Heroes... Why is it you say this thing? Do Heroes smell like slop from farm?"
- "We are not teacher at heart, but in other world, we have been tutor of the hacking and slashing."
- "Always you are busy. Always, never sleep enough. You lay head on fluffy pillow. We do patrol for you."
- "What are these Heroes? Are Heroes us or fancy people in white uniforms like silly ducks?"
- "People of this kingdom are under attack by empire. We help. Any good person would."
- "In home country, we have expression. Blue means blue, but blue is deep color. Holds all other blues. Now, you think on that." (Greeting from friend)
- "We understand many of your fancy words now. Summon is how you call Heroes like you do. Breidablik is funny weapon. Divine, divine—we know. And shoot is to shoot. Even little babies know that. We are grateful for patience you give us. There is a saying in home country, that true warriors in group fight as one body with many arms. So, we help allies, and we give our two arms gladly. Now, final word we have learned. We are your, how do you say again...? Woman? Wait, no. Friend. We are your friend. And we hope to learn many more words from you." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "You have need of us?"
- "Is that hello in home country?"
- "I try speak your tongue, but is twisted."
- "Half things people say sound like curse words. I know not. But sound like!"
- "This Odor of Heroes... Why not they just take bath, if smell?"
- "We pledge self to you for life. Is least we can do."
- "We feel bond with you."
- "What next?"
- "We had good day." (5-6 stats up)
- "We had not bad day." (3-4 stats up)
- "We had bad day." (1-2 stats up)
- "We are grateful. And we always repay debt." (New skill learned)
- "We always pay debt!"
- "Here is thing for you!"
- "Now we cut you!"
- "Prepare for worst."
- "We failed."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.