The Kingdom of Aurelis (オレルアン王国, Oreruan Ōkoku lit. Kingdom of Orleans in the Japanese versions) is situated at the plains to the north east of the continent of Archanea and north of the Holy Kingdom of Archanea. It was founded by Duke Marlon, the younger brother of Archanea's King Cartas, and shares friendly ties with Archanea. During the War of Darkness, Hardin fights to protect Aurelis from Dolhr and Macedon's forces on behalf of his brother, the king. This was one of the few kingdoms that didn't fall to the Dolhr Empire, the only other one being Talys.
The Nation supported Hardin throughout most of the War of Heroes but the grand majority pulled out right before the final battle. As Hardin was the last descendant of Marlon capable of continuing the line, Marth takes over the nation at the end of the game.
- King of Aurelis - The king of Aurelis and the older brother of prince Hardin
- Hardin - The younger brother of the king of Aurelis and later the emperor of Archanea before he goes mad.
- Wolf - The leader of the Coyote's Men during Mystery of the Emblem who has pledged an oath of loyalty to Hardin.
- Sedgar - The second in command of the Coyote's Men who, alongside Wolf, fights with the pride of the plains people.
- Roshea - A member of the Coyote's Men who retired from the army after the War of Shadows but eventually returned to the field.
- Vyland - Member of the Coyote's Men who considers Wolf, Sedgar, and Roshea to be nothing less than brothers.