Chapter 24: AwakeningEdit
(Chrom, Robin, Lucina and Lissa arrive at Mount Prism)
- Lissa: It's beautiful...
- Lucina: The divine dragon's power flows through every blade of grass here.
- Chrom: Wait... Something doesn't feel right.
- Robin: Nngh... We must prepare for battle! Grima has sent servants here. I can sense it. They'll be on us soon!
- Lucina: How could Risen infiltrate this sacred place?
- Chrom: Their power must be linked to Grima's. We must destroy them!
Engaging Risen ChiefEdit
- Risen Chief: ...Naga...nemesis...you will...never... (with any unit)
- Risen Chief: ...ne...ver... (upon defeat)
- Chrom: We've made it—the altar. Wait here... I'll be back.
- Lissa: Be careful, Chrom...
- Lucina: We must believe in him, Aunt Lissa.
(Scene cut; The Fire Emblem appears on-screen)
- Chrom: Hear me, Naga! I bear proof of our sacred covenant! In the name of the exalted blood, I ask for the divine dragon's power! Baptize me in fire, that I may become your true son!
- Chrom: Hrrraaagh!
- Lucina: Father!
- Chrom: I'm... I'm all right!
- Naga: Be welcome, Awakener. Your heart has been tested and deemed worthy. Cleansed in my fire, your desire has proven to be the stronger.
- Chrom: Then you will grant me the power to defeat Grima? ...The power of a god?
- Naga: Yes. But know this: I am no god.
- Lucina: But milady, you are the divine dragon!
- Naga: So do sons of man name me. But I am no creator. I possess not the powers of making or unmaking. And neither does Grima. Neither of us bears the power to destroy the other utterly.
- Chrom: Then what power can you grant me?
- Naga: With my blessing, thou may draw forth Falchion's true might. The blade of the exalts shall again strike like the dragon's fang. Your strength will then be my equal.
- Chrom: But not strong enough to destroy Grima?
- Naga: Alas, Grima cannot be slain. Sleep alone can be your victory. Just as your ancestor put the fell dragon to sleep a millennium ago. But you must weaken him first. Only as the final blow can my power be used to bind his.
- Lissa: Isn't there ANY way to destroy him for good?
- Naga: There is, perchance, a power that could end Grima. However... 'Twould be his own.
- Frederick: ...He has to kill himself?
- Naga: Yes. And never would he do so of his own volition. He seeks only to add to his power, and set ruin upon the world. Now come. There is little time...
- Chrom: Where is Grima now?
- Naga: To the west lies a volcano known as Origin Peak. You shall find the fell dragon there.
(Before the save screen, Chrom's Falchion will transform into the Exalted Falchion)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.