Tap Battle Edit
- "I can't let any of you past me! Prepare yourselves!" (Labyrinth of Mists)
- "The name's Bartre, and I aim to become the strongest man alive! Just watch me get stronger!" (Formidable Foes)
- "I'm Bartre-warrior type, if you can't tell. Bwaah! Yaahhh! How'd that sound? Burly nuff for you?"
- "Gahaha! Glad to take you under my wing if ya want. Think of me as your father, all right?"
- "What? Need me? I'm your guy. Big lug, for lugging stuff."
- "Fir? Where are you, Daughter? CAN YOU HEAR ME? FIRRRRRRRR?"
- "Who needs a weapon with these trained-up muscles? Bwaaah! Yaahhh!"
- "Listen up—lesson on battles... Offense! Attack! Bwaaah! Lesson's over."
- "Oho! You! No doubt about it. You're Kiran. Good too meet you." (Greeting from friend)
- "So, I've gotten the sense that you think I should be paying more attention in battle. What, not just go in swinging? That's what you should be doing—swinging ALL the time! Bwaaah! Yaahhh! All you need is lefty and righty. We all got 'em, so why not USE 'em? No use complicating battle with all that fancy stuff. At least, not for me. Now, are we all good here? Ha! Of course we are, friend!" (Upon reaching level 40)
- "Say no more, that look in your eye says it all. You're a fighter!"
- "You worried about something? Come on, out with it!"
- "What? My Turn? It's my turn, right?"
- "Ready to train? Then punch me hard, right in the gut."
- "Check out these arms! Bwaaah! Yaahhh!"
- “I’ll take care of you. Like a father, I will!”
- “A true warrior needs only his muscles-nothing else!”
- "Got it!"
- "True power, right here. Bwaaah! Yaahhh!" (5-6 stats up)
- "Mm-hmm! More of the good stuff, right there." (3-4 stats up)
- "Wha-? But that's only-? Sheesh." (1-2 stats up)
- "Aim high-then higher! That's the true way of the warrior!" (New skill learned)
- "You fool!"
- "Muscle up!"
- "Taking me on?!"
- "I'll break your bones!"
- "Not here.."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.