Bartre (The Binding Blade) Edit
Tap Battle Edit
- "I can't let any of you past me! Prepare yourselves!" (Labyrinth of Mists)
- "The name's Bartre, and I aim to become the strongest man alive! Just watch me get stronger!" (Formidable Foes)
- "I'm Bartre-warrior type, if you can't tell. Bwaah! Yaahhh! How'd that sound? Burly nuff for you?"
- "Gahaha! Glad to take you under my wing if ya want. Think of me as your father, all right?"
- "What? Need me? I'm your guy. Big lug, for lugging stuff."
- "Fir? Where are you, Daughter? CAN YOU HEAR ME? FIRRRRRRRR?"
- "Who needs a weapon with these trained-up muscles? Bwaaah! Yaahhh!"
- "Listen up—lesson on battles... Offense! Attack! Bwaaah! Lesson's over."
- "Oho! You! No doubt about it. You're Kiran. Good too meet you." (Greeting from friend)
- "So, I've gotten the sense that you think I should be paying more attention in battle. What, not just go in swinging? That's what you should be doing—swinging ALL the time! Bwaaah! Yaahhh! All you need is lefty and righty. We all got 'em, so why not USE 'em? No use complicating battle with all that fancy stuff. At least, not for me. Now, are we all good here? Ha! Of course we are, friend!" (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "Say no more, that look in your eye says it all. You're a fighter!"
- "You worried about something? Come on, out with it!"
- "What? My Turn? It's my turn, right?"
- "Ready to train? Then punch me hard, right in the gut."
- "Check out these arms! Bwaaah! Yaahhh!"
- “I’ll take care of you. Like a father, I will!”
- “A true warrior needs only his muscles-nothing else!”
- "Got it!"
Level Up Edit
- "True power, right here. Bwaaah! Yaahhh!" (5-6 stats up)
- "Mm-hmm! More of the good stuff, right there." (3-4 stats up)
- "Wha-? But that's only-? Sheesh." (1-2 stats up)
- "Aim high-then higher! That's the true way of the warrior!" (New skill learned)
- "You fool!"
- "Muscle up!"
- "Taking me on?!"
- "I'll break your bones!"
- "Not here.."
Bartre (Familial Festivities) Edit
- "The name's Bartre and I'm a fighter. Let's celebrate being all decked out in spring festival gear! Gahaha!"
- "Even dressed up like a rabbit, Fir's ready to cross swords with anyone! That's my girl! Gahaha!"
- "When I was younger, I just wanted to be the strongest. Now I wish for nothing but my daughter's happiness."
- "I'm wearing this to match Fir! But we don't match as well as I hoped."
- "So long winter, hello spring! It's time to get stronger and aim for the top all over again! Yaahhh!"
- "If ANY creep tries to bother Fir, they'll face the Bartre-hammer! Even during the spring festival!"
- "Gahaha! Spring is here! I wanted to extend warm wishes from Friend!" (Greeting from friend)
- "So this spring festival you got here in Askr... I like it! Everyone's gathered to revel in the coming of springtime. Why, nothing could be better! Fir's having fun too. I can't remember the last time she smiled that big. Ahhhh. I'll do whatever it takes to keep that grin on her face. Break down anything that stands in my way! C'mon, Kiran! The celebration isn't over yet! Let's enjoy ourselves! Gahaha!" (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I'm Bartre! All dressed up for the spring festival, I am!"
- "Wanna touch? No need to be shy. Go for it! Give 'em a squeeze!"
- "Is it a little weird that my outfit matches my daughter's? *heh* Well, I like it!"
- "Come on, everybody! Spring is here! Let's celebrate!"
- "My wife and I used to travel across the countryside and train together... Whenever I see rabbits, I think about those days."
- "Me and Fir, all gussied up. Wish Karla could see us..."
- "Dressing up together really brings everybody closer, doesn't it?"
- "You got it!"
- "That's the way!"
Level Up Edit
- "Oh YEAH, that's the stuff. I'm flourishing with power!" (5-6 stats up)
- "The festival's just getting started!" (3-4 stats up)
- "Ugh... Maybe this costume is too tight for someone with big muscles?" (1-2 stats up)
- "New season means new POWER! I'm just brimming with energy!" (New skill learned)
- "Spring is here!"
- "Wake up!"
- "Leapin' smash!"
- "Fir, forgive me..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.