Battle Reunion is Chapter 24 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This chapter has an Arrive objective so it is possible to beat this chapter easily by using a Flying unit with a Full Guard who has high defense and resistance. The other strategy is to just fight all the enemy units for experience. With this strategy move your units towards the bridges and defeat the enemy units. There are many wyverns and ballistas so be sure not to let units with low defense be in their attack range. Bastian and Lucia will join you shortly but their stats are very low compared to your other units. Enemy reinforcements will come from the bottom right so move them out of range. The Black Knight will appear at the bottom right but he is out of your league; do not approach him. The boss Rikard is optional to kill and he is actually much weaker than Petrine, the boss of the previous chapter.
Enemy Reinforcements[edit | edit source]
- 1 Berserker and 1 Bandit appear at the top right at the end of the turn in which you get to the top bridge.
- 1 Berserker and 1 Bandit appear at the bottom left at the end of the turn in which you get near the boss.
- 2 Wyvern Riders appear at the bottom right at the end of turn 3.
- 1 Wyvern Lord and 1 Wyvern Rider appear at the top right at the end of turn 3.
- 1 Soldier, 1 Halberdier, and 1 Bishop will appear above the bottom left house when you get around the trees near that house. (End of turn 7 on normal mode.)
- 2 Bandits and a Berserker will appear at the bottom of the river when you get close to the bottom left house.
- The Black Knight appears at the bottom right at the end of turn 5 on easy mode; end of turn 6 on normal mode; end of turn 5 on hard mode. No one should try to attack him.
- Clear in 7 turns: 600 (easy), 400 (normal/hard), 200 (maniac)
- Clear bonus: 375 (easy), 250 (normal/hard)
|Friend||*||Marcia and Makalov both recruited and are alive||-|
Items[edit | edit source]
House Items[edit | edit source]
Droppable Items[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only chapter in Path of Radiance that has an NPC Valkyrie.
- If Ike attacks the Black Knight and survives, the Black Knight will leave and the scripted battle after the chapter will not occur.