The Begnion Central Army is Begnion's most powerful unit of soldiers. During the Laguz-Begnion War, it is led by General Zelgius. It gets taken over by Senator Valtome after the Laguz Alliance retreats through the Serenes Forest. After Apostle Sanaki reveals herself, the army is split with some believing the apostle and joining the Crimean and Gallian forces and some believing the Senators and staying with the army.
Although the player never engages the Central Army, in the first fight between Central Army and the Laguz Alliance, the Laguz Army engages them to give the player time to burn the supply village. There are also various cutscenes in the game which show the two armies meet including in the opening sequence.
- Zelgius - Commander of the Central Army who serves under Sephiran.
- Valtome - Part of the Begnion Senate who Took Control of the Central Army.
- Levail - Former general of Duke Gaddos's army who becomes Zelgius' second-in-command.
- Septimus - A cowardly General of the Begnion Central Army Who is scared of the Laguzs.
- Callum - A Sword General serving under Zelgius in Begnion's Central Army. Ordered to prevent Ike's forces from interfering with Zelgius' duel with Skrimir.
- Veyona - A Druid General of the Central Army Who ultimately despise the Senators.
- Sergei - A Begnion General who served Senator Valtome.
- Silvano - A Begnion Sniper who He and Septimus are in Charge of defending Fort Flaguerre.
- Rommit - A Begnion Halberdier who protecting the gate of Mugill.
- Lombroso - A Axe Paladin who hate Zelgius and goes against his Orders.
- Istvan - A high ranking general who serves under Duke Seliora for an Reward.