The Begnion Senate is comprised of Begnion aristocrats known as the Sainted, a group of peers that also simultaneously hold high-ranking ecclesiastical positions and who claim to have been chosen by the goddess to assist the apostle in ruling the Begnion Empire. They reside in massive palaces reminiscent of temples located in the Begnion capital, Sienne. In Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, the Senate overthrows the Apostle Sanaki and seizes control of the empire under the leadership of Vice-Chancellor Lekain. What happened to the senate after the events of Radiant Dawn is not known, though one may argue that the senate was eliminated considering that most of its members were killed (with the probable exceptions of Oliver, whom if recruited would dedicate his life to the quest for beauty, and Sephiran, whom if recruited as well, would return to the Serenes Forest and recover his soul's wounds).
- Sephiran - Duke Persis (mistakenly translated as 'Belsys' and 'Perseus') and Prime Minister of the Begnion Empire. He is the sole senator not involved in the overthrowing of the Empress Sanaki and one of two recruitable senators, the other being Oliver of Tanas.
- Lekain - Duke Gaddos and Vice-Minister of the Begnion Empire.
- Numida - Duke Numida and governor of Daein in Part 1 of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Oliver - Duke Tanas and purchaser of Reyson in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- Hetzel - Duke Asmin and purchaser of Rafiel in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Valtome - Duke Culbert and commander of the Begnion Central Army, replacing General Zelgius at the command of the central army following the overthrow of the Empress Sanaki.
- Seliora - Duke Seliora and, likely, the last of the "Seven Senators". Mentioned in dialogue during Part 3 of Radiant Dawn.
- Kimaarsi - Retainer of Duke Oliver.
- Istvan - Retainer of Duke Seliora.
- Lombroso - Retainer of a nameless senator.
- Sergei - Retainer of Valtome.