Hey, initially I wanted this account to be called "Henrai", but when I was creating account years ago the username was already taken so I made it "TheHenrai" and kind of regret it.
As it turns out, I realised that I did create a Fandom account under the name of "Henrai" (just with a different email account) and was able to change its username. The "Henrai" account also has not made any edits on any Fandom wikis.
Ideally, I want to rename this account from "TheHenrai" to simply "Henrai", but if I were to change the name, will this mess up stuff such as signatures or whatever? If this isn't the case, then I'll change it if that's alright.Read more >
There is no doubt in my mind that Three Houses is a amazing game and i put many hours into it and the ships i see people like shipping together and here are my top 10 ships that i think deserve more attention.
Where do I begin for this one, I mean Ferdinand is a character that can have a bad first impression on anyone but if you look closer, He is a great character and this support is pretty good. The C support established that Ferdinand and Constance knew each other and they have a conversation and Ferdinand showed sorrow about House Nuvelle's fall and Constance got offended by that statement and thinking the conversation was wasting her time. Ferdinand tried to convince her that he was not trying to be mean and cares about her and was try…
Read more >
- Exp growth is greatly reduced. Always try to have Byleth adjacent to the unit getting exp, particularly for the killing blow.
- Give a bow to every physical fighter. Some guides recommend giving a bow to every person, period, but I think I can trade them around if my mages really need them.
- Healing exp is not nerfed, unlike other exp. Get as many people as possible Faith D for heal.
- Every physical fighter will master Brigand and Archer if they have the time. Physical female fighters will try to master Pegasus. Every mage will master Fiendish Blow. No other beginner class is worth the seals or time for most characters, with a couple of exceptions.
- Going on that vein, every physical character should get to at least D+ in axes and then save scum u…
Read more >
I'm currently 18 chapters into FE6 on Hard Mode, and I've noticed that the wikia doesn't have the reinforcement information correct for some of the chapters. I've been trying to edit this as I notice it, and I've edited four pages so far, but this is only my second time playing Binding Blade, and I would appreciate it if someone who knows more than I do would verify my edits. Also I only started editing/recording discrepancies on chapter 13, and I'm on Sacae route so I can't really get data to edit chapters 1-12 and 16A-20x. Specifically I don't know which reinforcements are Hard Mode vs which reinforcements are both Normal and Hard Mode. Most of my edits I've included something like (Hard Mode) to indicate that they may be Hard Mode only. I'…Read more >
Does the wiki look like this to anyone else?Read more >
Hello FE Wiki readers and possibly/probably Heroes fans! It is I, Naui, one of your admins of FE Wiki!. In a year since the last time I made I FEH related blog post I am back because...well...something needs addressing here.
Now I speak no hyperbole that FEH has not had a perfect run and somewhere...I feel like we have trekked down this path before. Oh right, I made a blog post about this almost a year ago. You know, when IS decided to rip out the entire Book I roster, which was met with some lukewarm skepticism. I for one disliked it since it removed the collectability of the game since now I had to hope to be pity broken on a non-new/seasonal banner or wait for a specific revival banner for them to return. To be fair however, it did make su…
Read more >
LOL I NEVER BLOG BUT I LUV CHRISTMASRead more >
First time I posted here. Quick question, who's your favorite waifu of Fire Emblem? My personal favorite would be this:
Reasons to choose her:
- I love her design, she reminds me of an evil and seductive queen
- She is the utter reason why I keep listening to this song
- Her cute and seductive voice
- Top 100% Waifu Material :3
What about yours?Read more >
I just would like to say an apology to everyone on this wiki. Yes I am Mitchell20, and I'm not going to do anything else on this wiki. I will even prove it, after posting this blog. You won't ever see my name beside any edit on any page. I even plan to close my account after posting this blog. First and most importantly, I want to apologize to Nauibotics, I am sorry for acting so childish and throwing insults at you. I am sorry if I disappointed anyone on this wiki especially you, otherarrow. So, mark my words, I won't do anything else around this wiki. I just wanted to say my apology to everyone. All I can say is, keep up the good work, just keep making this wiki as accurate as possible. And that's all I wanted to say.Read more >
I'm playing Fire Emblem Shadows of Valentia Echoes and I have a few questions
1. When you retreat from a fight do the enemies ever reset? I'm having a little trouble with Duma Gate, Valbar and Kamui are pretty far from their next class changes because everytime I try to get them into a fight the battle ends. I took out the witches then retreated so I'm thinking of just defeating a small handful of enemies, retreat, rinse and repeat. I'm on casual so there's no risk.
2. There's a rating next to my character's names, what's that for?
3. All of the wine and ale have gone dark, does food spoil or can only certain characters drink those items?Read more >