“The Kingdom army departs from the Great Bridge of Myrddian and marches south toward Enbarr, the Imperial Capital. Meanwhile, the Alliance army follows from behind to invade Imperial territory, and the Empire has dispatched forces from Fort Merceus to intercept them. The curtain is rising on a conflict between the three armies, which will come to be known as the Battle at Gronder, held on the same plains that witnessed the Battle of the Eagle and Lion.”
Adrestrian Empire Edit
- Petra/Assassin (if Petra was recruited)
- Bernadetta/Sniper (if Bernadetta was recruited)
- 2x Demonic Beast
- 2x Dark Bishop
- 2x Pegasus Knight
- 7x Fortress Knight
- 5x Paladin
Leicester Alliance Edit
- Lysithea/Gremory (if Lysithea was recruited)
- Ignatz/Sniper (if Ignatz was recruited)
- Raphael/Grappler (if Raphael was recruited)
- 2x Fortress Knight
- 2x Warlock
- 2x Sniper
If the Alliance forces are triggered to advance
- Hilda/Warrior (if Hilda was recruited), appears in the north
- Leonie/Paladin (if Leonie was recruited), appears in the east
- 2x Sniper, appears with Leonie/Paladin
- 2x Pegasus Knight, appears with Hilda/Warrior
- Brave Bow - Dropped by Bernadetta/Sniper
- Lampos Shield - Dropped by Imperial Paladin
- Concoction - Carried by Hubert, Raphael, Ignatz, Lysithea, Bernadetta, Petra, Leonie, Hilda, Claude, and Edelgard. Must be stolen.
- Speed Ring - Carried by Lysithea, must be stolen.
- Master Seal - Carried by Claude and Edelgard, must be stolen.
- Chest: Umbral Steel
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
[insert strategy text here]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.