Bramimond the Enigma is a hermit that sleeps beneath the Shrine of Seals in Bern, and was one of the Eight Legends who fought in The Scouring, wielding his dark tome Apocalypse, the Silencing Darkness.
Bramimond is associated with Valor, The Dread Isle, where he perfected dark powers to best dragons by sacrificing his humanity. Alongside the Archsage Athos, Bramimond is one of only two legendary heroes alive during the events of Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade, and is presumably deceased during the events of Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, as implied during the epilogue just before Athos' death.
As it appears in The Blazing Blade, Bramimond is of no existing class, but internal game data has him listed as a class named after himself and resembling a Druid. His sprite, as seen in the last level when he resurrects Ninian, is clearly that of a unique class but can be said to bear some resemblance to a Dark Druid.
Though Bramimond was originally male, due to his perfect mastery of dark magic, he no longer has any specific gender or personality, instead mirroring the personality and voice of the person speaking to them. Because of this, the Bramimond that is seen in his picture is how the Tactician views him. With Eliwood, he is reserved, with Lyndis, he is resolute, and with Hector, he is impatient. With Athos, he comes across as wise and concerned. Teodor's explanation of Bramimond strongly hints he was born a normal human being like others, but his dark magic skills turned him into what he is today.
Fire Emblem: The Blazing BladeEdit
Base Stats (Unused)Edit
|Dark - S|
Staff - S
Growth Rates (Unused)Edit
- The Enigma
- One of the Eight Legends who wielded a sacred weapon and fought against the dragons in the Scouring. Bramimond's true nature is unknown. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
| Void Tome|
|A||Atk Def Push 1||-||-|
|Atk Def Push 2||Atk Def Push 1||-|
|Atk Def Push 3||Atk Def Push 2|
|25px Atk Def Push 4||Atk Def Push 3|
|B||Lull Atk/Res 1||-||-|
|Lull Atk/Res 2||Lull Atk/Res 1||-|
|Lull Atk/Res 3||Lull Atk/Res 2|
|C||25px Impenetrable Dark||-|
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
Bramimonde is a character from the Song of Roland, the Queen of Zaragoza.
- In their appearance in Heroes, Bramimond is the only character to be simultaneously voiced by more than one voice actor (discounting Duo Heroes and Heroes from Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE, which feature more than one character to represent one Hero). This is in direct reference to his role in Blazing Blade where he copies the voices of the three lords.
- Their first voice actor, Patrick Seitz, also voices Hector, Draug, Garon, Brady, Sirius and the Death Knight in Heroes, as well as Basilio and Laurent in Awakening, Zeke in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, and Lambert in Three Houses.
- Their second voice actor, Wendee Lee, also voices Veronica, Maria, Sophia and Lyn in Heroes (the latter also in Warriors, as well as one of the voice options for female Robin in Awakening.
- Their third voice actor, Yuri Lowenthal, also voices Merric and Eliwood in Heroes, as well as Ricken from Awakening, Hinata, Arthur, Kiragi, Anankos' human form and male Corrin's alternative voice lines from Fates, and finally Marth from Fates onwards.
- Their fourth voice actor, Ray Chase, also voices Alfonse, Roy and Gaius in Heroes and Fernand in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
- Though Bramimond has four different Special activation quotes, all four lines are read by their four voice actors, technically giving them 16 different special voice clips in total, the most of any singular character in Heroes.
- Bramimond is the first Colorless Tome unit introduced into Heroes.
- See main article: Bramimond/Gallery.