Byleth (Three Houses)Edit
- "I’m Byleth. I used to be a mercenary, but now I’m a professor. I will help your cause however I can."
- "Everyone here has a fighting spirit. In that respect, this place feels much like the Officers Academy."
- "When I was a mercenary, I rarely got too close to anyone. That all changed when I became a professor."
- "I can patrol the area if need be. I have experience from my mercenary days, and from watching over my students."
- "As a professor, I spend most of my time teaching others. But I believe I could learn something from you."
- "I sometimes feel I am grasping for a purpose in life. Perhaps someday I will know what it is."
- "I'm here to say hello in Friend's stead." (Greeting from friend)
- "How long has it been since I was summoned to this world to fight alongside you? The flow of time brought us together, and now we are bound inextricably. I am your ally, and you are mine. I have not forgotten the need of my students. But I have no regrets about my decision to join your cause. The Sword of the Creator empowers me to sever my doubts - to carve a path through tangles of uncertainty. With this sword in hand, I will defeat our foes and lead us to victory." (Upon reaching level 40)
- What is it?
- Combat, strategy... I learned it all from my father.
- Whether I look it or not, I'm rather surprised.
- A proper overcoat offers an extra layer of protection.
- My heartbeat is... not what you would expect it to be.
- My mother died shortly after I was born. I can't even recall her face.
- The flow of time guided me here...
- I will protect all that I hold dear.
- What now?
- Let's move.
- "Such power dwells within?" (5-6 stats up)
- "Together we can grow stronger." (3-4 stats up)
- "I'm not setting a very good example." (1-2 stats up)
- "A new path to tread." (New skill learned)
- Allow me to demonstrate.
- Let the lesson begin.
- No hesitation.
- It's over.
- I'm sorry... I can't go on...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.