Catria (Mystery of the Emblem) Edit
- *sigh* "Ah! How embarrassing—you caught me daydreaming!"
- "I'd better get training. I'm not as talented as Palla or Est, so I have to make it up with effort."
- "I'm a pegasus knight, just like my sisters, Palla and Est.
- "Macedonian fliers are divided into the pegasus Whitewings and the wyvern Dragoons. I'm a Whitewing."
- "My sister Palla often says I'm clever but stubborn... *sigh* I wonder which one I am today..."
- "I've been sent here on an errand by Friend. You know, just to say hi!" (Greeting from friend)
- "Huh. Is that how I seem? Like I'm always staring off into the distance? Heehee! I guess if that's how it seems, it's probably true, right? But I know how to fix it—by spending more time with you, developing our...bond. I know that every day I spend with you will help me focus and keep me looking straight ahead. As long as I have you by my side, I can do anything." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "Allies help one-another."
- "Ah! I mean, uh, what's going on?"
- "Whatever you need, I'll get the job done."
- "I...I have a lot of respect for you."
- "I must never bring shame to the Whitewings."
- "Thank you for having me join you. It means a lot."
- "I know I shouldn't feel this way about… him."
- "Easy now."
- "You got it!"
Level up Edit
- "Times like this are what I really need to focus on." (5-6 stats up)
- "Slowly but surely...I'm improving." (3-4 stats up)
- "I hope no one sees me like this!" (1-2 stats up)
- "It's good to see my efforts bearing fruit like this." (new skill learned)
- No matter the cost!"
- "This oughta do it!"
- "Finishing blow!"
- "Here I go!"
Catria (Hares at the Fair) Edit
- "I'm Catria of the Whitewings. These clothes... They're part of my mission. Just...try to forget about them."
- "It has gotten a little warmer, hasn't it? We are at war, I know...but you must take a break sometime."
- "I have never really had the chance to pause and enjoy the changing of the seasons before... Spring really is lovely, isn't it?"
- "How about some training? I know the spring festival is exciting, but we can't get carried away."
- "You'll see a lot of rabbits at the spring festival. They represent prosperity and fertility. I hear that some visitors even wish on them, hoping to be blessed with a child that's healthy and happy."
- "Now that it's getting warmer, it might be a good time to scrub down the pegasi. I'm sure they'd enjoy it."
- "I bring Friend's greetings. That's not why I'm dressed like this, though." (Greeting from friend)
- "Stopping to enjoy a spring festival... It's a little bit hard for me to wrap my head around, frankly. The thought would never have crossed my mind before. I was too busy fighting for my life... Then again, perhaps the struggles we went through give meaning to our celebrations today. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take the conversation down such a serious path. I can't help but speak my mind... Really, I should just drop everything and enjoy myself for now. But that's not a thing I really know how to do. Maybe you can help me figure it out— help me figure out how to change. When I'm with you, I feel like I can get a glimpse into what it might be like...to live a different life. Thank you, Kiran." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I'm Catria of the Whitewings. Please don't ask why I'm dressed like this."
- "Hey! What did you do that for? Oh, my ears were crooked..."
- "I wonder what my sisters would say if they saw me dressed like this."
- "How did I end up in this outfit? This is not great."
- "I look good dressed like this? You're just saying that..."
- "Hoppity-hop! Is that really what rabbits say?"
- "My desire to protect you is no laughing matter! Unlike this outfit..."
- "Here we go!"
- "What should I do?"
- "For spring!"
Level up Edit
- "Spring brings growth. Something good is on its way..." (5-6 stats up)
- "The breeze is gentle and warm..." (3-4 stats up)
- "Spring may be on its way, but it isn't here quite yet." (1-2 stats up)
- "This is a fresh start, like the first day of spring. I will do my best." (New skill learned)
- "Spring is here!"
- "For the cause!"
- "It's not the outfit!"
- "Fear the rabbit!"
- "Don't... bury me in this..."
Catria (Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) Edit
- "I'm Catria. My younger sister was kidnapped by pirates... Might I find her in this world, I wonder?"
- "Though I know they're from other worlds, seeing multiple Pallas and Ests here still feels quite strange..."
- "I went all the way from Archanea to Valentia, looking for my sister... And that's how I met Celica."
- "With all these...unique...Heroes under your command, how are you not always exhausted by their antics? I ask because, having a free-spirited younger sister, I feel like I can relate..."
- "I'd like to acclimate my pegasus to the sights and sounds of this world... Any suggestion on where to start?"
- "Huh? Oh, no, I'm not looking for anyone right now. I'm just out on a walk, that's all..."
- "Ah! Glad I finally found you. You're Summoner, right?" (Greeting from friend)
- "I traveled from Archanea to Valentia searching for Est, and now I find myself in Askr... My head is spinning! Palla always says new places lead to new faces...and I'm sure Est is ecstatic exploring new places... Why am I so different? Sometimes it makes me wish I'd been born a bit more carefree... Wishing won't make it so, though... And besides, I've come to accept that who I am now isn't all that bad. After all...I see a bit of myself in you. The glue that binds Heroes together... It may be hard, but we'll do our best!" (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I am Catria. I'm looking for my sister. Have you seen her?"
- "Eeek! ... Grrr... Do you enjoy doing things like that?"
- "I'm so proud of Palla, my older sister. She's the best of the Pegasus Knights, and so kind."
- "My little sister Est is, well...spoiled. She does whatever she likes. OK, I'm a bit jealous."
- "Macedon, Valentia, Askr... Where will I go next?"
- "Is Prince Marth in this world, too? No, no, no... Now's not the time."
- "I can learn a lot from watching you, I can tell. I'd like to stick close to you, if that's all right."
- "I won't lose."
Level Up Edit
- "YES! Er... Excuse me. I shouldn't get so excited..." (5-6 stats up)
- "Ah, a result to match the effort. Satisfactory." (3-4 stats up)
- "I've disappointed even myself. Forgive me..." (1-2 stats up)
- "With this, I'll protect you, and this world, without fail!" (New skill learned)
- "Is that all?"
- "I've got this!"
- "I'll protect you!"
- "Oh, no..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.