C Support Edit
- Palla: How are you holding up, Catria?
- Catria: All's well here, Palla.
- Palla: Oh good! That means I don't have to worry about you. Now, Est on the other hand--
- Catria: Indeed. Though I imagine we should be used to worrying about her by now. (sighs) Still, I find it hard to believe that we're all the way in Valentia. The quiet life never lasts for long, does it?
- Palla: No, it doesn't. Even Archanea isn't what one would call stable these days. How long do you think we'll have to continue all this fighting?
- Catria: I wish I knew.
B Support Edit
- Catria: Palla?
- Palla: Hmm? Do you need something?
- Catria: I just had a thought. I know it's only happenstance that brought us here, but... well, Celica and the others are all such good people. And Valentian culture is quite interesting in its own right. Perhaps I should allow myself to enjoy being here a bit more.
- Palla: That's...not what I expected you to say. In fact, you're the last of us I'd suppose to be having such thoughts.
- Catria: Is it really so out of character?
- Palla: Heh. Maybe not—especially as I think your words were directed at me. And perhaps you're right. I have been rather dour lately, after all. I suppose it IS important to find joy wherever life happens to take you.
- Catria: I couldn't agree more. And I find the most joy in the smiles of my sisters.
- Palla: Well, that's very sweet.
A support Edit
- Catria: (sad sigh)
- Palla: Is something wrong, Catria? You seem down.
- Catria: Oh, it's nothing. Just musing on Archanea a bit.
- Palla: Ah, I see. I, too, worry about our home. I hope Minerva is all right. And--
- Catria: And what?
- Palla: Well, I'm curious who it is that YOU were thinking of.
- Catria: What? Th-there's no "who!" I was just-- You can be so cruel sometimes.
- Palla: Heh. Perhaps we'll both just leave it at that then, mmm? Now let's get to work. The sooner we win, the sooner we can return home.
- Catria: Agreed.
C support Edit
- Est: Catria! Hey, Catria, wait up! I have a present for you!
- Catria: ...Oh?
- Est: It's something we stocked in the shop, but I thought you might want it.
- Catria: What is this? Some kind of charm?
- Est: Yup! Made from a stone that a dragon held while it slept for three millennia. It'll make any wish come true! ...Er, supposedly.
- Catria: Three thousand years? You didn't stop to question that number? And even if that claim were true, it would still just be a stone, no?
- Est: Oh yeah, I guess so. But... DRAGONS!
- Catria: Oh Est...
B support Edit
- Est: Catria! Hey, Catria! I've got another present for you!
- Catria: What is it this time?
- Est: Oh, relax! Why are you such a sourpuss all the time? Anyway, it's tea made from an herb that only grows on a fire dragon's grave.
- Catria: (sniffs) Gods, it smells like the bad end of an angry wyvern. But all right, I'll bite. What's it supposed to do?
- Est: It's chock-full of miraculous properties! ...That I forgot. But the quickest way to know is to drink it, right?
- Catria: That's not happening.
- Est: Wha??
- Catria: How in the world is that a surprise to you?
A support Edit
- Est: Um, Catria?
- Catria: And what do you have for me today, little miss merchant?
- Est: Oh, hush. I don't have anything.
- Catria: Well, that's a shame. I was almost looking forward to it.
- Est: You know, I haven't just been fooling around with all these presents. I was really hoping they would make you happy. Anyway, that's it. I just wanted you to know that.
- Catria: Oh, you silly girl. Est, you don't need to worry yourself about that. Just having you around guarantees things will never be boring here. Please don't ever change, all right?
- Est: Aw, Catria... Hmm? Wait... Hmmmmm... That was a compliment, right? I mean, it made me happy. Should I feel happy?
- Catria: Ha ha, I wonder...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.