“Trace a line around the continent's north-eastern plains, and you have Aurelis. This kingdom alone had somehow resisted Doluna's attempts to conquer it, but only by some miracle. By the time Marth arrived in Aurelis, much of its territory had already been carved up by Doluna's ally Medon. Still, the king's younger brother, Hardin, refused to give up without a fight. The people called him Coyote, and he intended to live up to the name. Since its founding, Aurelis and the holy kingdom of Akaneia shared close ties and months ago Princess Nyna of Akeneia had come to Hardin's aid. By his side, she had called on the people to fight- but few remained to answer. Medon's finest soldiers were closing in. Nyna knew they were out of time...”
Champions of Aurelis is Chapter 5 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- 1 Cavalier every turn from Turn 10 until turn 15 (from northern fort)
- 1 Pegasus Knight every turn from turn 11 until turn 16 (from north-western fort)
- Wendell - Can be recruited by talking to him with Marth or Merric. Wendell is an agile character and is supposedly one of the strongest characters in the army as of this chapter.
- The village at the north end of the map contains a firestone, a dragonstone usable by Manaketes. In Chapter 7: Lefcandith Gauntlet it is revealed that Bantu left it in Pyrathi and the villager who gave it to Marth picked it up there. Bantu needs it to be able to transform.
- Merach drops a Silver Lance, while the knight beside him drops a Door Key.
- In Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, an easy way to finish the chapter would be to warp Marth (and probably another character or two) to the castle, kill the generic Knight on the castle and let Marth seize it. Alternatively, the player can wait a turn or two and warp Marth over to the gate where that Knight used to be and seize it, not needing to kill Merach.