Chosen by Fate is Chapter 25 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- This chapter is the endgame.
- The Doors in this chapter will magically close themselves on certain turns. The player can bring door keys to solve this problem, and the player can also buy Door Keys from the shop surrounded by forts in the southeast corner of the map, which is some distance east from the corridor Marth, Gotoh/Nagi and their surrounding forces start in.
- The north-western and north-eastern doors will close during the end of Turn 2 of the Enemy Phase.
- The south-western door will close during the end of Turn 4 of the Enemy Phase.
- The western door will close during the end of Turn 5 of the Enemy Phase.
- The eastern door will close during the end of Turn 6 of the Enemy Phase.
- A Bishop, Ballistician, Hero and Manakete will appear from the western and central stairs during Turns 3, 5, 7, 9, 14 and 19 of the Enemy Phase.
- Two Dracoknights, a Paladin, Manakete and Hero will appear from the eastern stair and south-eastern Forts during Turns 4, 7, 10, 14 and 19 of the Enemy Phase.
To avoid the irritating obstacle of killing the enemies and the healers you can use two methods:
- One being using the Ballisticians Jake and Beck to attack the Fortify staff healers. Specifically, if the Starsphere was not used to create Starlight, it can be given to a ballistician. This ballistician should then be placed behind a General or other high-defense unit in a doorway (such as the room on the lower left) so that the ballistician cannot be harmed. The General should not have any weapons equipped. With the Starsphere, the ballistician can defeat all of the enemy units that will build up around the General, but will not be able to harm him.
- Or you can use the Geosphere here if not already used to damage every unit 3 times when traded to another moveable unit after use to cause a total of 39 damage to all the units killing the two Fortify staff healers, this may be risky however as you really have to use Fortify staves yourself to heal all your units between uses as there will most likely be one unit that will suffer a casualty and you will at least have one user as Gotoh join the fray with a Fortify staff in his inventory to heal your units if you did not visit chapter 24x. Using the Geosphere will damage all the enemy units to the point where all your units (if trained to around level 10 in their second class) can pick them off with one attack at a time and all your units should be fully healed or close if you used the Fortify staff and because the healers have been killed there is no way except moving onto forts the enemy units can heal themselves. The only unit unharmed by the Geosphere is Medeus because he is an Earth Dragon. (This was tested on Hard Mode merciless and it helps a lot)
The second tip is ideal if you're doing Hard Mode as you can quickly move to Medeus before the reinforcements arrive through the forts and potentially kill one of your units.
Vishal Natarajan, 23yrs, from India used this really awesome method to Defeat Medeus in just 2 turns. In the map arrange the units in such a way that there is one healer and one person who can use warp and Tiki near Marth's starting position. First use Geosphere to attack all units and then heal Marth using the healer. My Marth had HP boost with Sepher Robe and Resistance boost with Talisman so that he can withstand attacks from the Arrowmen near Medeus. Then u warp Marth and kill the Manakete in front of Medeus and end the turn. In enemy's turn Medusa will attack Marth. But Marth will dodge the attack easily so we don't need to worry. In the next turn warp Tiki to Medeus and attack Medeus. Medeus will this time kill Tiki as she is in range. But Tiki would have done enough damage to Medeus. Finish Medeus off with Marth. Game Over and you win....!! This method reduces casualty as well gives u less frustration due to enemy reinforcements...! If u liked it please contact me. My skype: pika_vishy