|Need an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image. Remove this template when an image has been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
"The long war had been fought, Akaneia's many lands freed, and now the League had cornered their arch-enemy within his castle. They broke into four groups and stormed the four gates of Doluna Keep- unaware that this was exactly what Medeus was expecting. Bravely, these warriors fate had chosen steeled themselves for one last struggle."
Chosen by Fate is the 25th and final chapter of the game Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- This chapter is the endgame.
- The Doors in this chapter will magically close themselves, you can bring door keys to solve this problem.
- The north-western and north-eastern doors will close during the end of Turn 2 of the Enemy Phase.
- The south-western door will close during the end of Turn 4 of the Enemy Phase.
- The western door will close during the end of Turn 5 of the Enemy Phase.
- The eastern door will close during the end of Turn 6 of the Enemy Phase.
- A Bishop, Ballistician, Hero and Manakete will appear from the western and central stairs during Turns 3, 5, 7, 9, 14 and 19 of the Enemy Phase.
- Two Dracoknights, a Paladin, Manakete and Hero will appear from the eastern stair and south-eastern Forts during Turns 4, 7, 10, 14 and 19 of the Enemy Phase.
To avoid the irritating obstacle of killing the enemies and the healers you can use two methods:
- Or you can use the Geosphere here if not already used to damage every unit 3 times when traded to another moveable unit after use to cause a total of 39 damage to all the units, this may be risky however as you really have to use Fortify staffs' yourself to heal all your units between uses as there will most likely be one unit that will suffer a casualty and you will at least have one user as Gotoh join the fray before the battle with a Fortify staff in his inventory to heal your units if you did not visit chapter 24x. Using the Geosphere will damage all the enemy units to the point where all your units (if trained to around level 10 in their second class) can pick them off with one attack at a time and all your units should be fully healed or close if you used the Fortify staff. The only unit unharmed by the Geosphere is Medeus because he is an Earth Dragon. (This was tested on Hard Mode merciless and it helps alot)
The Alterspire or The Dragonkin Realm
|Chosen by Fate||Next chapter:|