"The long war had been fought, Akaneia's many lands freed, and now the League had cornered their arch-enemy within his castle. They broke into four groups and stormed the four gates of Doluna Keep- unaware that this was exactly what Medeus was expecting. Bravely, these warriors fate had chosen steeled themselves for one last struggle."
Chosen by Fate is the 25th and final chapter of the game Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- Its the final chapter
- The Doors in this chapter will magically close themselves, remember to bring at least one thief and some door keys.
- The north-western and north-eastern doors will close during the end of Turn 2 of the Enemy Phase.
- The south-western door will close during the end of Turn 4 of the Enemy Phase.
- The western door will close during the end of Turn 5 of the Enemy Phase.
- The eastern door will close during the end of Turn 6 of the Enemy Phase.
- A Bishop, Ballistician, Hero and Manakete will appear from the western and central stairs during Turns 3, 5, 7, 9, 14 and 19 of the Enemy Phase.
- Two Dracoknights, a Paladin, Manakete and Hero will appear from the eastern stair and south-eastern Forts during Turns 4, 7, 10, 14 and 19 of the Enemy Phase.
A World Apart or The Dragonkin Realm
|Chosen by Fate||Next chapter:|