Clash! is Chapter 26 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and it is the chapter that allows the player to bring out the most units in this game (19). It is also the first appearance of Elincia in battle. This is the siege of Fort Pinell and the place where Bertram is defeated.
Dropped Items[edit | edit source]
- Laguz Axe (not in Hard Mode)
- Silver Sword
- Laguz Bow (not in Hard Mode)
- Laguz Lance (not in Hard Mode)
- Runesword (dropped by Bertram)
Enemy Reinforcements[edit | edit source]
- 2 Wyvern Lords appear at the top right at the end of turn 3. (3 on Hard)
- 2 Paladins appear to the right of the boss at the end of turn 4. (3 on Hard)
- 3 Sages, each with a different magic, and a Swordmaster will appear in front of the boss when you get near him.
- 3 Paladins appear to the right of the boss at the end of turn 9.
- 4 Paladins appear to the right of the boss at the end of turn 12. (6 appear on hard).
- 4 Wyvern Lords at the top right-hand corner of the map at the end of turn 15. (6 on Hard)
|Tibarn||*||Reyson recruited and is alive||-|
Overview[edit | edit source]
As Soren says at the beginning of the battle, the Daein army is twice as large as your own army. Luckily for you, the Daein army has grouped most of its units together, i.e. Wyvern Lords, Paladins, Swordmasters, Generals, even Feral Ones in different groups. Reinforcements will appear in several waves: the Wyvern Lords from the northeast at the end of turn 3, then three Sages with either A-level magic or long-ranged magic and so on.
Once the path is clear, go out and attack Bertram with magic-users because he will be using the Runesword. However be careful of his spear because it does not do magic damage and your magic users will die easily.
Bonus experience is earned if the chapter is completed in 13 turns.