Conote (コノート, Conōto lit. Connaught) is one of the four kingdoms of the Manster District, along with Manster, Leonster and Alster. Before the events of Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Conote sent soldiers to aid Leonster's army who were marching to Manster to defend it from Thracia's invasions. However, during the battle with Thracia, Conote attacked Leonster from the rear, by order of the powerful Conote noble Raydrik, annihilating their army. Afterwards, the Grannvale Empire fended off Thracia and took control of the Manster District from them. Grannvale's Duke Bloom was assigned as its king and he ruled from Alster Castle. However, many years later, Seliph marched to liberate the Manster District and eventually forced Bloom out of Alster and into Conote. At Conote, Bloom was ultimately defeated, and eventually Grannvale's forces at the Manster District were all defeated.
Notable Citizens of ConoteEdit
- Carl - The young king of Conote, who trusted in Raydrik
- Raydrik - Originally a noble of Conote and later promoted to duke of Manster
- Asaello - Known as the "Hitman of Conote", a powerful Bow Fighter who works for Bloom
- Daisy - Younger sister of Asaello and a orphan thief.
- Fergus - Rumoured to be the son of the Conote princess and Beowolf
Conote is a corruption of Connacht, a province of Ireland.