Daein, Arise (デイン復活 Dein Fukkatsu) is the final chapter of Part 1 in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Map Affinity: Thunder
- Enemy reinforcements (1 fire mage, 1 thunder mage, 1 wind mage, and 1 fighter) come at start of turn 3 and turn 7.
- Also, 2 thieves will appear at the start turn 2.
- 2 fighters will appear at the start of turn 3.
- 2 myrmidons will appear at the start of turn 5.
- 3 armored sword users will appear near the boss at the start of turn 16
- Wind Edge
- Hand Axe
- Iron Longbow
- Master Seal
- Olivi Grass
- Arms Scroll
|Fiona||***||Fiona must be alive||Thani|
|Volug||***||Volug must be alive||Blue Gem|
- Reaper Card (Lower left)
- Speedwing (Middle right, lower chest)
- Unlock (Middle right, above Speedwing)
- Vantage (Top right)
- Coin (Top left, left chest)
- Parity (Top left, right chest)
- Clear chapter: (easy/normal: 2500) (Hard: 1250)
- Clear within 12 Turns: (easy/normal: 1250) (Hard:625)
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
This is the last chance to control the Dawn Brigade, Tormod and his Laguz, Nailah or Rafiel for a while - make sure that you prepare them before starting the chapter. Ilyana will also move to the Greil Mercenaries, allowing the player to transfer items.
To get the items out of the chests, put Pass onto Nailah. It's virtually impossible for her to die, and if you kill the bandits quickly, you will have plenty of time to get Sothe over there after a few turns.
It is also possible to easily grind off of Jarod if you are willing to put in the time. Just unequip the Black Knight, put him in Jarods range and let Jarod destroy his Short Spear. Jarod will heal a few HP every turn so you can attack him over and over again and then wait for him to heal up again.
Note that on second playthrough, deploying the Black Knight is one of the requirements to recruit Lehran in the endgame.