Diabolical Bloodline (憑神の血, Tsukugami no Chū lit. The Blood of the Possessing God in the Japanese version) is the thirteenth and final chapter of Book I of Fire Emblem Heroes.
The names of the five parts of this chapter are Bruno's Secret (仮面の裏で, Kamen no Ura de lit. Behind the Mask) A Triple Decker (三隻の船, Sanseki no Fune lit. The Three Ships), Shadow over the Port (港町の死闘, Minatochō no Shitō lit. The Desperate Struggle of the Port Town), Armies Clash (全軍激突, Zengun Gekitotsu lit. All Forces Clash), and A Bond Renewed (友との再会, Tomo to no Saikai lit. The Friend and the Reunion).
Part 1: Bruno's Secret Edit
Subjective: The following part of this article is subjective to the editor's writing. Therefore, it may not work for everyone.
You will have 4 units on your team. You will also have 5 opponents: Bruno, an Emblian Sword Fighter, an Emblian Red Mage, an Emblian Green Mage, and an Emblian Bow Fighter.
Part 2: A Triple Decker Edit
Part 3: Shadow over the Port Edit
In order to clear this stage, you will have to defend your units for 7 turns. You can clear this stage by defeating all the enemies in 3 turns, but once the fourth turn begins, Black Knight will appear and he will not be defeated due to his sacred seal, Embla's Ward, where he will take no damage. In the first 6 turns, enemy reinforcements will appear.
Part 4: Armies Clash Edit
You will have 4 units on your team. You will also have 5 opponents: Elincia, Oscar, Nephenee, an Emblian Axe Flier, and an Emblian Red Mage.
Part 5: A Bond Renewed Edit
You will have 4 units on your team. You will also have 4 opponents and one boss: Bruno, Ike (Brave Mercenary), Elincia, Oscar, and Black Knight.
- The music playing in this chapter is "Greil Mercenaries" from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- In addition, the music playing during Black Knight's dialogue in Part 3 is "The Black Knight" from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- This chapter takes place in the World of Radiance.
- Ike (Brave Mercenary) is the first Special Hero to appear in a Story Chapter other than the Paralogue.
- The layout of each Part resembles a chapter in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance: