- "I'd feel a lot better if you wore heavy armor like me, but...you might not be able to move if you did!"
- "You always seem so busy—are you taking time to relax? You shouldn't push yourself."
- "Why won't you wear armor? Seems dangerous. Those odd clothes you wear can't protect you, you know."
- "Hmm... Lately I feel like my armor doesn't fit quite right..."
- "I'm an Altean knight. I wear this heavy armor of mine so I can protect Prince Marth.
- "Excuse me. Are you in charge? I've come to deliver a greeting from Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "I've always concentrated more on protecting my allies than defeating our enemies. That's why I appreciate what you do on the battlefield. I see that you care about everyone and want to keep them safe. I think together we can protect a lot of people. Count on me to help." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "This armor and I have been through a lot together."
- "I'd like to stay by your side to the end."
- "Do I have something on my face?"
- "If you need me, just say so."
- "Did you need me?"
- "There's someone I've sworn to protect above all others."
- "Let me be your shield. It’s what I do."
- "Where to?"
Level Up Edit
- "Soon I'll be the ultimate protector!" (5-6 stats up)
- "Very nice. This will toughen up my defenses." (3-4 stats up)
- "Got to train harder if I'm going to protect everyone!" (1-2 stats up)
- "Now I can protect even more of our allies." (new skill learned)
- "I'll stand my ground!"
- "Out of my way!"
- "None shall pass!"
- "For my liege!"
- "Fight on..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.