- "The name's Effie. I'm a knight from Nohr. Need protection? I'll crush anyone that gets in your way."
- "We've got to defeat all of the Heroes that we can if it frees them from being forced to serve."
- "Takes a lot of food to keep me bulky enough to be a good wall. So we should hit all the feasts we can."
- "You're always working. If you need my strength, know that I can crush rocks to dust with my bare hands!"
- "I keep stones in my armor to weigh me down. That way, I can train even when I'm just standing around."
- "I work for Lady Elise. My job is to be a wall between her and enemies. So I bulk up - as much as I can."
- "Going around in armor makes a girl hungry. Worth it to deliver a hello from Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- munch munch* "Tasty... Oh, hey, Kiran! Is it snack time for you, too? You brought me a sandwich? Thanks! Nice of you to hand- deliver it and everything! I've been eating even more since I got here. Got to be ready to protect Lady Elise and... you know...protect you as well. I need to eat a lot and train even more so I can be the shield that keeps you safe. Thanks again for the sandwich." *munch munch* "That was great— packed with kindness." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "Quite a weapon you've got there! 'fraid I'd... break it... if I touched it..."
- "Need any boulders moved? No problem for me."
- "Takes a lot of bricks to make this wall. That means training, food and lots of both!"
- "Fish or fowl - either one's just fine as long as I get a pile on my plate."
- "Huh uh."
- "One... two... three...! *pants* Always trainin', always killin'!"
- "You leave the heavy stuff to me. I'd lift a cow for you, friend."
- "Where's Lady Elise? She and I like to grab snacks when we can."
- "Let's go."
- "Who to crush?"
- "I feel like I could take on anyone!" (5-6 stats up)
- "Strict training is the trick!" (3-4 stats up)
- "I'll have to work even harder tomorrow." (1-2 stats up)
- "Thanks. Every brick makes me a better wall." (New skill learned)
- "No more holding back!"
- "Time to say goodbye!"
- "Comin' through!"
- "I'll crush you to dust!"
- "My training..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.