Eleonora Yumizuru is a playable character from Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE.
Eleonora is a seventeen-year-old (sixteen in the Japanese version), half-Japanese half-Scandinavian girl who aims to be a star in Hollywood. She is a young, up-and-coming actress as well as a Mirage Master. Her birthday is January 29. Eleonora joins the party when the others go to rescue Barry Goodman, surprising them when she reveals she already has a Mirage Partner.
She initially stars in the drama "Dandelion in Love," in which her character is in love with the idea of love, but it hasn't been getting good ratings. It is eventually rebranded into the horror show "Horror Hunter Angel" with Kuen Tarachino as showrunner and her character becoming the monster-hunting heroine.
After a successful gig in the countryside, Eleonora returns to Fortuna Entertainment shortly after Maiko is rescued from a Gangrel-possessed Nobu Horinozawa. She collaborates in Tsubasa Oribe's very first modeling photo shoot, and introduces herself to Itsuki Aoi after the company gathers to discuss the latest events regarding Mirage attacks in Shibuya.
Despite being younger than Itsuki, Eleonora serves as his upperclassman as an entertainer and acts like a big sister towards others. As a result, she can be overconfident at times and can misquote phrases when trying to give gems of wisdom to Itsuki and Tsubasa.
Eleonora's drive to make it to Hollywood stems from her insecurity from being biracial, as she feels it makes her stand out and believes becoming a Hollywood star would allow her to find her own place.
| Weak Shot|
| Null Charm|
|Bow||Weak Shot||Longbow||Starting Skill|
|Bow||Grand Tack||Ushimitsu Yorimasa +1, Double Bow, Kunikuzushi, Apocalypse, Nidhogg, Yewfelle|
|Bow||Arrow Rain||Poison Arc, Ushimitsu Yorimasa, Double Bow|
|Bow||Myriad Arrows||Parthia, Apocalypse +1, Yewfelle, Pinaka|
|Bow||Poison Shot||Poison Bow|
|Bow||Dazing Shot||Azusa Yumi|
|Bow||Luring Shot||Kamadeva Bow|
|Bow||The Culprit is...||Only available during Yashiro Side Story 2: Dangerous Relations|
|Physical Electricity||Lightning Strike||Starting Skill|
|Physical Electricity||Bolt Strike||Killer Bow|
|Physical Electricity||Thunder Strike||Gandiva, Blessed Bow, Rainbow Bow, Ame-no-Kagoyumi|
|Physical Fire||Blaze Strike||Starting Skill|
|Physical Fire||Flame Strike||Ushimitsu Yorimasa, Kamadeva Bow|
|Physical Fire||Inferno Strike||Rienfleche, Rainbow Bow, Ame-no-Kagoyumi|
|Recovery||Diarama||Blessed Bow +1|
|Support||Fog Breath||Gandiva||Assassin only|
|Support||Charge||Kunikuzushi+1, Parthia, Nidhogg|
|Bow||Lance-Snipe||Poison Arc||Starting Skill|
|Bow||Sword-Snipe EX||Double Bow||Sniper only|
|Bow||Lance-Snipe EX||Parthia||Sniper only|
|Bow||Elec-Snipe EX||Yewfelle||Sniper only|
|Bow||...have come together!||Only Available during Yashiro Side Story 2: Dangerous Relations|
|Physical Electricity||Sword-Plasma||Killer Bow||Starting Skill|
|Physical Electricity||Lance-Plasma||Kamadeva Bow|
|Physical Electricity||Elec-Plasma||Killer Bow, Kunikuzushi|
|Physical Electricity||Fire-Plasma||Azusa Yumi +1|
|Physical Electricity||Sword-Plasma EX||Gandiva||Assassin only|
|Physical Electricity||Lance-Plasma EX||Rienfleche||Assassin only|
|Physical Electricity||Elec-Plasma EX||Ame-no-Kagoyumi||Assassin only|
|Skl Amplify||Parthia||Sniper only|
|Spd Amplify||Rienfleche||Assassin only|
|Null Charm||Killer Bow +1||Starting Skill|
|Bow Expertise||Azusa Yumi|
|Bow Expertise EX||Parthia +1, Yewfelle||Sniper only|
|Elec Expertise||Blessed Bow|
|Fire Expertise||Ushimitsu Yorimasa|
|Null Elec||Kamadeva Bow +1|
|Absorb Elec||Ame-no-Kagoyumi||Assassin only|
|Repel Elec||Pinaka +1|
|Resist Fire||Kamadeva Bow|
|Surefire||Poison Arc +1||Starting Skill|
|Yasha Soul||Killer Bow, Blessed Bow|
|Shura Soul||Yewfelle, Pinaka|
|Feather Step||Rainbow Bow +1|
|Mana Aid||Rainbow Bow|
|Pierce||Double Bow, Gandiva+1|
|Sneak Peek||Poison Bow|
|Blades of Restraint||Kunikuzushi|
|Blades of Domination||Rainbow Bow|
|Sukukaja Bootup||Nidhogg +1|
|Shadow||Double Bow +1, Gandiva, Ame-no-Kagoyumi|
|Vital Shot||Rienfleche +1, Ame-no-Kagoyumi||Assassin only|
|Usable out of combat||Slowma||Available from the start in Radiant Unity|
|Passive||Der Freischütz||Stagerank 2|
|Passive||EP Fitness||Stagerank 4|
|Passive||Trouble Maker||Stagerank 5 + Treasure chest item in dungeon 5|
|Passive||Open Audition||Stagerank 6|
|Passive||Endless Act||Stagerank 8|
|Passive||Cat's Eye||Stagerank 9|
|Passive||Smash Hit||Stagerank 11|
|Passive||Command Repertoire||Stagerank 12|
|Passive||Untouchable||Stagerank 13 + Treasure chest item in dungeon 7|
|Passive||Red Carpet||Stagerank 14|
|Passive||Passive Repertoire||Stagerank 15|
|Passive||HP Fitness||Stagerank 16|
|Passive||Endless Song||Stagerank 17|
|Passive||Airheart Liner||Stagerank 18|
|Passive||Cinderella Night||Stagerank 19|
|Passive||Session Repertoire||Stagerank 20|
|Ad-lib Performance||One-Sided Love||Eleonora Side Story 1: Read, Chat, Fall in Love|
|Special Performance||Horror Hunter Angel||Eleonora Side Story 2: Princess of Horror|
|Ad lib-Performance||Arrow of Destiny||Eleonora Side Story 3: Blast Away Hollywood|
|Duo Arts||Dream☆Catcher||Barry Side Story 2: Troublesome Duo||Tsubasa and Eleonora. Being Almighty, this Duo Art won't prolong Session|
|Duo Arts||Crazy Circus||Eleonora Side Story 2 and Touma Side Story 3||Touma and Eleonora|
|Special Performance||Final Hour||First time creating a Weapon|
|Special Performance||Mass Destruction||First time Promoting|
- Shooting Starlet
- A young half-Japanese actor who has Hollywood dreams. Polishes her acting skills while piercing enemies with Virion's arrows. Appears in Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore.
| Mirage Longbow|
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
Eleonora Yumizuru - Lovey-dovey
- After "Dandelion in Love", Eleonora grew in popularity as a biracial star. Her fun personality was a hit among viewers, and she began appearing on more talk shows. She will soon be going to Hollywood for the sake of one of her long-standing roles, but she is not sure how to feel about it.
Eleonora Yumizuru - Hollywood Darling
- Tarachino's movie, "Arrow of Destiny," become a box office hit worldwide, and Eleonora fulfilled her dream of winning Best Actress. International fame soon followed, and she travels the world for countless shoots and movies... though on her off time, she can always be found back in Japan.
Eleonora Yumizuru is illustrated in the trading card game Fire Emblem Cipher with the following cards:
The kanji in her surname, Yumizuru, refer to bows, bowstrings and chords.
- Eleonora has a blood of O, is 158 cm tall (5 feet, 2 inches), weighs 45kgs (99 lbs) and her three sizes are 75B-54W-83H.
- Eleonora's Carnage Form artwork depicts her wielding a Longbow.
- Her single, Dream☆Catcher, is based on Calamari Inkantation, or Shiokara-Bushi, the final boss music from Splatoon.
- Eleonora shares her English Voice Actress. Jenny Yokobori, with Elice in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Including Support characters, Eleonora and Kiria are the only characters to not share their weapon with another character.
- During Chapter 6, when Itsuki gets hit by Medeus's laser, Eleonora will say 'There are better place to take a nap than on the ground...y'know?'. Despite the highly different situations, this is a clear reference to Chrom's quote at the beginning of Awakening.
- See main article: Eleonora Yumizuru/Gallery.