Ephraim (Restoration Lord) Edit
Bound Hero Battle Edit
- "Don't hesitate to call for me should you need my assistance, Eirika. I'll come to your aid in a heartbeat." (Intro with Eirika)
- "I am Ephraim of Renais, a prince and skilled spearman. So, point me at my enemy. I'll get to work."
- "You're always looking after us. That sort of kindness reminds me of my sister. Must be why I like you."
- "I always worry about my sister, Eirika. If I'm not there to protect her, anything could happen."
- "The royalty of other worlds seem to prefer the sword. I like the lance. Lances have the edge over swords. You know, I once had ambitions to be the greatest spearman on Magvel, the continent I call home."
- "You say weapons are shaped like your Breidablik back in your world? I'd like to visit and see that for myself."
- "I might not look it, but I really do hope for peace. I've always got my lance handy, but there's nothing more precious to me than a kingdom at ease."
- "I'm Ephraim. Now, how about we cut this short and get to sparring? It's a better way to get to know each other." (Greeting from friend)
- "It seems that I've gotten much stronger here. My power has grown almost to overflowing. That isn't enough. Oh, I don't mean my strength. I've always been capable enough there. I mean that strength isn't always enough to protect us. Yes, it helps force a foe to submit. But strength can also blind one to others' feelings. That is exactly how I once lost a good friend. I must become kinder and more compassionate, or else I risk repeating my mistakes. You have those qualities. And so I must remain with you. Then I will learn all I need to. You'll find that I'm a grateful student...and friend." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info screen Edit
- "You know, I like you, and I feel I can trust you completely"
- "You can rely on me for anything you require."
- "Here's some advice: Let the fools spread gossip. The rest of us have work to do."
- "Trust me, I don't pick fights I can't win."
- "I will protect you. Just believe in me and follow my lead."
- "Oh? Don't startle me! You almost met with the tip of my lance."
- "I must protect Eirika, as a brother ought to do for his sister."
- "Leave it to me!"
Level up Edit
- "My power grows. But I mustn't let it go to my head." (5-6 stats up)
- "I must get more powerful. And I will." (3-4 stats up)
- "How can I ever protect my sister at this rate?" (1-2 stats up)
- "I will be the master of my power. Not the reverse." (New skill learned)
- "All right. Let's fight!"
- "Give Me More-More!"
- "Coming through!"
Ephraim (Legendary Lord)Edit
Tap Battle Edit
- "Legendary Hero? I'm not worthy of the title. I'm always up for my testing skills, though. Let's see who's better!"
- "I am Prince Ephraim of Renais. You say I'm a...Legendary Hero? I was only able to defeat the Demon King thanks to all those who lent their strength to me."
- "Legendary Hero? Am I really so praiseworthy? I have a feeling the stories that are told about me tend to omit my thirst for battle."
- "Eirika is my twin sister. We've always been together, ever since we were born. Well, actually, even before that."
- "People criticize my fighting style— "reckless", they call me! Call me that when I lose—because I won't."
- "Studying books is so very tedious... I could only make my way through them with help from my friend Lyon."
- "I have a lot of experience fighting on horseback. I'm interested in anything that'll give me the edge in battle."
- "I'm Ephraim. Would you be willing to spar with me? I want to get the measure of the army you have here." (Greeting from friend)
- "Thanks to your ability to summon Heroes, you've been thrust into the position of a leader. That power is truly profound. It has the potential to shake the worlds. You should consider the impact you could make. What foe could possibly be beyond your grasp? I know that's a strange thought, but I've pondered this for a long time... You see, I'm drawn to battle. The stronger I get, the more I want to fight. I'm driven to test myself. I know that's just how I am. But I also realize that this is not a healthy impulse for a king. People here call me a Legendary Hero, and sing my praises... They say that I am a good king, one who has vowed to protect his people. I will become king, one day. And though I am not yet that man, I hope to be. And I will protect my people... Not just them. My friend also hoped to save his people, and I will protect them, too... My goal is to be a king beyond kings—one who breaks the bounds of human frailty. I hope I can reach that goal one day." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I am Ephraim, Prince of Renais. Legendary Hero? Where did you get that from?"
- "Tread carefully, my friend. There are limits to what I find amusing."
- "When I was growing up, I never thought about becoming king. But now..."
- "I will be king, and I will dedicate myself to the happiness of my people."
- "This is Siegmund, the Flame Lance. It carries with it the power to save the world."
- "Lyon... If I could have one wish, I would be with you again, my friend."
- "I will fight. To bring peace to this world, and for your sake, too."
- "I understand."
- "I'm going in!"
- "To victory!"
Level Up Edit
- "I will be king, and defend the people with my own two hands." (5-6 stats up)
- "The lessons I've learned in battle give me strength." (3-4 stats up)
- "It's just a little bad luck. Why worry? On to the next battle." (1-2 stats up)
- "I must steel my will, so that power will never lead me astray." (New skill learned)
- "Yield or perish!"
- "You wanted a fight..."
- "You've done it now..."
- "No one can stop me!"
- "Forgive me, Eirika."
Ephraim (Arrival of the Brave)Edit
- "I am Prince Ephraim of Renais. My father, Fado, met an untimely death... In his place, I vow to protect the people. Every last one."
- "What surprises me is this: how little I am surprised by being in a world I know nothing about. All those voices, the ones that called out for me... Perhaps that's why."
- "My father was praised by many as a peerless Warrior King. And I...I once made a joke about how he'd outlive us all."
- "Well now, Kiran... Are you sure you're ready? To lead on the battlefield, you need both strength and stamina."
- "I've been spending time gazing at the stars in the sky... I don't know any of the constellations of this world, but it doesn't make their light any less beautiful."
- "I hope Eirika is all right... She has always been by my side. Now that we're apart, I find myself worrying about how she fares."
- "I'm Ephraim. Friend told me you're good in a fight. Want to spar? We can go one-on-one." (Greeting from friend)
- "After my father's life was stolen... After our homeland was stolen... After everything I knew fell away... That's when I vowed that I would protect my kingdom in my father's stead. When my father was alive...that thought would never have crossed my mind. I know that something I once said disappointed him greatly. You see, I said that Eirika should succeed the throne while I lived the life of a mercenary, lance in hand. What would my father say if he could see me now? Would he be satisfied with the man I've become? I'm sure he'd upbraid me. "You have a long way to go," he'd say. He would be right. I want to do what I can to become a good king—to get ever closer to the ideals he upheld. For no other reason than to not disappoint him once more." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "My outfit? Why, it's a suit of armor from Renais. It's... Ugh... Really heavy..."
- "My father was Fado, king of Renais. He was known as a peerless Warrior King."
- "I once said that Eirika should succeed the throne... And that I'd be perfectly content taking my lance and traveling the land as a mercenary."
- "This axe is known as Garm. It's a weapon from Lyon's homeland..."
- "My father was so strong. I never imagined he could be defeated..."
- "My father was killed by my best friend Lyon."
- "I'll protect you. I don't want to lose anyone else."
- "Where to begin?"
- "The only way is forward."
- "Sword or lance, it doesn't matter. In a fair fight, I'll beat anyone with this axe." (5-6 stats up)
- "You know, axes aren't half-bad, as weapons go. I feel like I have more options now." (3-4 stats up)
- "Facing adversity brings meaning to your life." (1-2 stats up)
- "I feel completely vitalized and ready to go. It must be thanks to this." (New skill learned)
- "We must press forward!"
- "Are you prepared?"
- "No time to waste."
- "By Garm's might."
Ephraim (Gifts of Winter)Edit
- "I am Prince Ephraim of Renais, and I'm ready for the winter festival. I'll give the tournament all I've got!"
- "Nothing warms you up like training. The tournament's coming up, so why don't you join me?"
- "The envoys of the winter festival bring happiness to the children? I can get behind that cause."
- "You're curious about what presents I wanted as a child? Hmm... Probably lances."
- "I'm hoping to place a present by Eirika's pillow. The hard part is not getting caught!"
- "I'm not a fan of showy outfits. But if dressing up helps keep everybody in good spirits, it's worth doing."
- "The winter festival is on now, and it's something to see. Come and visit Friend's castle!" (Greeting from friend)
- "When I fight, how do you see me? Have I been able to show you skill worthy of a winter envoy? You're saying that the winter envoy's job is not to fight? Hmm. That's quite different from the legends I've heard. Does it matter? I feel like I haven't seen Eirika smile like this in a very long time. This winter festival has been good for her. That's what's important. Thank you for inviting us to join you here, Summoner. I don't have a gift to give you, I'm afraid—unless you require my strength. I will happily give you that." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "It's tough to move around in, but this holiday getup is good on defense. Not so bad!"
- "A tournament is a battle. And if it's a battle, well... There is no way I'm going to lose."
- "Lose a battle, lose your life. This is the mindset I need if I want to win at the winter festival."
- "Everyone at the winter festival seems to be enjoying themselves. I didn't know what to expect!"
- "I can't fight poorly in front of Eirika. As her brother, my pride won't allow it."
- "If he were here with us now... I wonder what he'd have to say."
- "I'm thankful that the two us can spend this winter festival together. It means a lot to me."
- "A festival?"
- "Stay focused."
- "I feel power rushing through me. Is this what it means to be an envoy of the winter festival?" (5-6 stats up)
- "I can't let the cold of winter hold me back!" (3-4 stats up)
- "I haven't warmed up enough yet, I guess." (1-2 stats up)
- "Is this a winter festival gift for me? I gladly accept!" (New skill learned)
- "Let's celebrate!"
- "I got you something!"
- "Find peace this eve."
- "I'll take it all!"
- "Winter's chill..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.