Objectives and EventsEdit
- Turn 1 - Elffin joins automatically with an Angelic Robe and Blue Gem in his inventory.
- Turn 6 - Geese appears from the village as an NPC unit.
- Turn 9 - Bartre appears from the West as an NPC unit together with two Fighters.
- Recruit Geese with Roy.
- Recruit Bartre with Roy or Fir.
- Visit the village for a Red Gem.
- At the end of the chapter..
- If all the villagers survived, you will get an Energy Ring.
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
This chapter is not too hard. Just watch out for the Ballistae, though, as they can one-shot Elffin. You will appear from the Northeast with Elffin joining you at the beginning. Send a staff user and a competent unit to the Northwest. Then, send a couple of competent units (like Alen and Lance) to the South, clearing the path for everyone else. When Geese appears, recruit him with Roy quickly, or else he will steal EXP. He will only gain EXP after being recruited.
When Bartre appears, he will charge towards Morgan. Watch out for reinforcements flooding out of the castle. Make sure to recruit Bartre for that nice Brave Axe he wields. Morgan does not pose as a really big problem because of his low Resistance. You will be able to take him out relatively quickly. If you want to train Elffin, now is the time to do it. Basically, keep making a unit end his turn repeatedly, then make Elffin Sing for that unit for 10 EXP each time. This will hurt your Tactics rank, though.