Availability and Suggested Level
Available from 3/8 and only if you have a C support with Rhea
Suggested Level: 31
Available Until: 6/28
- 6 Bishop L38 w/ Abraxas, Physic
- 3 Dark Bishop L38 w/ Fimbulvetr, Wind, Miasma
- Dark Bishop L38 w/ Thoron, Sagittae, Miasma
- Dark Bishop L38 w/ Banshee, Miasma, Death
- Dark Bishop L38 w/ Bolganone, Thunder, Miasma
- 2 Warlock L38 w/ Ragnarok
- 2 Warlock L38 w/ Bolting, Blizzard
- Warlock L38 w/ Excalibur, Bolganone
- Warlock L38 w/ Ragnarok, Cutting Gale
- 4 Grappler L38 w/ Silver Gauntlets
- 4 Warrior L38 w/ Silver Axe
- 4 Bow Knight L38 w/ Silver Bow
- 5 Sniper L38 w/ Silver Gauntlets
- 3 Altered Golem
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
As far as Hard Mode goes, the Altered Golems are content to patrol their areas unless a mage is with their attack range, the bosses are immobile, and the rest of the enemies generally won't advance unless you're within their attack radius. But it's worthwhile to kill off most of the nearby opposition before you commit yourself towards picking a fight with the Altered Golem that's the closest to the starting point...Or just take potshots at it from the balcony with a Bow Knight. There's also a mage or two equipped with Bolting in the central portion of the map, that can severely damage your weaker units.
But other than that, consider this a freebie if you have ranged attacks to use against the generals.