Ewan (The Sacred Stones) Edit
- "Yeah! I'm Ewan, and I can use magic! Happy to meet ya!"
- "Wow... All the women around this castle are so beautiful. None are as pretty as my big sis, though!"
- "My teacher is searching for the Great Dragon... Maybe I can find her here! There ARE tons of dragons around..."
- "Life's all about finding ways to make things fun! It...also makes fighting a bit easier."
- "You can never find truth in words. Truth lives in the heart! ...That's what my teacher says, at least."
- "If anyone starts getting too chummy with my big sis, I'm gonna let 'em have it! The ol' frog-in-a-boot trick should teach 'em a lesson..."
- "Hey, I'm Ewan! Wanna see some light magic. Watch THIS! ...Looks just like a shooting star, doesn't it?" (Greeting from friend)
- "Bet ya didn't know I wanted to be a soldier! Yeah, I wanted to be strong so I could protect my big sis, Tethys! But then I realized that Commander Gerik could already do that much better than I could... That's why I wanted to study with Saleh! I'm still not sure why, but I wanted it more than anything! I guess I didn't want to be a burden to my big sis, so I just wanted to get stronger however I could. I'm gonna study hard so I can thank my big sis for everything she's done for me... So I can finally protect HER!" (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I'm Ewan. I've been training hard. Let me demonstrate!"
- "Ack! Aww... I worked so hard to memorize that spell. Please don't break my concentration!"
- "Come on, take me with you. I can protect you now!"
- "My sister and I...we're orphans. She raised me, working as a dancer."
- "I'm the great sage Saleh's number-one student! I want to be just like him someday."
- "I just want to protect Tethys. She's done so much for me, and I need to repay her."
- "I think we're going to be friends for a long time. In fact, I know it."
- "Not a problem!"
- "Oh! I'll help."
Level Up Edit
- "With spells this good, it'll be easy to protect my big sis—and everyone else too! No sweat!" (5-6 stats up)
- "Not bad, but I can do better! I'm the great sage Saleh's number-one student, after all!" (3-4 stats up)
- "Hey, uh...magic shouldn't be overused, y'know. Mind if I take a little break?" (1-2 stats up)
- "My teacher said he saw a spark in my eye—a real talent for magic! You agree, right, Kiran?" (New skill learned)
- "I can look after myself!"
- "I'll protect you!"
- "With my magic!"
- "I'll take you down a peg!"
- "I'm sorry, Teacher..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.