—Fir to Rutger in a support conversation
She can be recruited only by speaking to her with Noah. She makes a brief cameo appearance in Chapter 17 of the Hasha no Tsurugi manga.
A swordswoman from the plains of Sacae, she yearns to be like her mother who was gifted in swords, and so is on a journey around Elibe in an attempt to hone her skills. As the rebellion against Lilina and Hector occurs in Ostia, she is oblivious to the turmoil, and is aquainted with Noah, training with him in the Arena.
Fir is incredibly innocent and ignorant to the ways of the world, making her quite gullible, being easily tricked by others into fighting.
Still, she is quite headstrong, and exudes the same calmness and single-mindedness of purpose as her mother, with Bartre even saying she is blessed with her face.
- Chapter 9: Enemy, speak with Noah.
Sword - D
|Item Required||Promoted Class|
- See also: Fir/Supports.
Subjective: The following part of this article is subjective to the editor's writing. Therefore, it may not work for everyone.
Fir is one of the two Myrmidons who join, the other one being Rutger. Fir joins at Level 1, at a time when most of your characters will be Level 11+ and she is a fairly difficult character to train in Normal Mode. However in Hard Mode, she gains considerable bonuses to her stats across all areas. On top of this, she joins in a series of Chapters where the majority of the enemies fought will be Axe users. Making her relatively easy to train here should the player desire another Swordmaster or if Rutger died. Overall, Fir is a late joining Rutger in Hard Mode and joins around enemies she can defeat. However she is not really needed as Rutger has been with you for longer unless you want a second Swordmaster.
- Sword Student
- A woman who travels in search of the best swordplay opponents anywhere. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
|Killing Edge||Steel Sword|
|Killing Edge+||Killing Edge|
|Nameless Blade||Killing Edge+|
|Speed +2||Speed +1|
|Speed +3||Speed +2|
|Pass 2||Pass 1|
|Pass 3||Pass 2|
The Binding BladeEdit
- Fir - Heir to the Sword Saint (『剣聖』をつぐ者 “Kensei” wo tsugu mono lit. The succeeding "Sword Saint")
- "Fir set out again to travel around the world in training. Her name eventually spread throughout the continent as the next Sword Saint, and her legends were to be told for centuries to come."
Fir is illustrated in the trading card game Fire Emblem Cipher with the following cards:
In Irish Gaeilge, the word "fir" is the word for "men", the plural for "man".
- On the official Japanese website for Nintendo, Fir won 5th place out of 80 in the character popularity poll for Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade. The male-female vote ratio is 2:1. The voter comments seem to generally focus on her naive but bold and emotional personality, her character design, and her easy usability as a Myrmidon/Swordmaster due to her high Speed, Skill, and Luck rates.
- Fir shares her English voice actress in Fire Emblem Heroes, Natalie Lander (Credited as Liv Strander), with Elise (Fates, Heroes) and Nina (Fates).