Fir (The Binding Blade) Edit
Tap Battle Edit
- "I want to become stronger...so don't hold back! It's time to fight!"
- "I'm Fir! I aspire to master the sword and travel all over to find sparring partners. Please spar with me!"
- "Everywhere I turn here... More Heroes... More legends... I want to spar with them all!"
- "Hyaaaa! Hyaaaa! Hya—?! Oh! You might want to stand back while I'm practicing, all right?"
- "Good work on your patrols! I should learn from your example and go train extra hard with my sword."
- "I really want to become a great sword master like my mother and uncle before me. And I will."
- "Now, prepare yourself to—! What? I was just getting ready to practice with my sword!"
- "Now, prepare yourself to—! Oh! It's you! I've come bearing a hello from Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "I've fought and sparred, and sparred and fought, pretty much constantly since I got here. I think I'm nearer to mastering the sword, but I have to say that you've taught me something new. You've shown me that strength isn't just about blades and battles, Kiran. It takes far greater strength to want to protect others and keep the peace—as you do. I would like to stay by your side and continue learning what strength truly is. You seem to be great at so many things—not just tactics. I look forward to learning from the master!" (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "You know, I'm not really the sort that's good with teasing."
- "Please, spar with me!"
- "My turn now?"
- "I defend myself well with a sword, but you know, I can never see a lie coming."
- "I will be a master of the sword! You can count on that."
- "I hope to be every bit as good as my mother someday."
- "I know I'll get plenty of training, 'long as I stick with you."
- "Let's go!"
- "Where to?"
Level Up Edit
- "One step closer to being a sword master!" (5-6 stats up)
- "I need to keep this up. It makes a difference!" (3-4 stats up)
- "I'll never surpass my mother or my uncle at this rate." (1-2 stats up)
- "I'll do my best to bloom using this power!" (new skill learned)
- "Don't you hold back!"
- "I will have my victory!"
- "Face my blade!"
- "The path of the sword!"
- "It's over..."
Fir (Familial Festivities) Edit
- "My name is Fir and I study the sword. Father kept shouting about the spring festival so I had to go see it for myself!"
- "I've never seen Father dressed up like THAT before. As strange as it is, the spring festival outfit suits him."
- "I'd much rather be sword fighting, but if we're here to celebrate, then I'll give it my all!"
- "Enjoy yourself, but this is a serious matter. If you're not careful, someone will have MORE fun than you."
- "Mother, Uncle...I will use this experience to further my mastery of the sword. Somehow..."
- "Gaudy clothing such as this isn't practical for swordplay. I can't tell if I'm wearing it right. Is this a prank?"
- "Time to be merry! You're invited to the spring festival by Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "Have you seen my father around here, Kiran? It appears he's been looking for me. I can only hope he's not troubling the festival patrons. Father is a little... No. He's EXTREMELY overprotective. But it's his way of showing he cares. When I think of it in that regard, I feel a warmth as though I'm being embraced by the springtime sun. These thoughts help thaw our hearts and strengthen our bonds. I hope this festival can help us remember that." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I'm Fir, the spring festival's best bun! Best bun-bun? Bun-bun-bun..."
- "Whoa! You're crafty, waiting till I'm busy with the festival to launch a sneak attack!"
- "T-this outfit is...um...well, there certainly are a lot of unique customs out there, huh...?"
- "I do like rabbits. You can find them no matter how far you roam. They're delicious."
- "These ears aren't just for show... I can hear the enemy's footsteps!"
- "Well... there is one person I'd like to show this outfit off to. But... Y'know..."
- "Let's put some of this bunny energy to a good use—training!"
- "Sunshiney warm!"
- "Getting colder..."
- "Hoppy to help!"
Level Up Edit
- "A fresh spring breeze is at my back!" (5-6 stats up)
- "The new season has revitalized me!" (3-4 stats up)
- "Maybe the nice weather has softened me up too much..." (1-2 stats up)
- "Why, thank you! I'll be sure to train extra hard!" (New skill learned)
- "Spring is here!"
- "Let's have some fun!"
- "Rabbit war cry!"
- "Hop! Jump! Smack!"
- "I'll keep bouncing..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.