Floral Tribute is a post-time-skip quest given to Byleth in Fire Emblem: Three Houses during the War Phase of any route besides Silver Snow. This quest can be completed once per month and the quest giver differs depending on the route chosen.
Quest Details[edit | edit source]
- "Request: Flawless flowers of any type or size."
- "Wanted: Lots of lovely flowers. Any type or size is fine"
Requirements [edit | edit source]
- "Find some flowers and give them to Hubert as a gift."
- "Find some flowers and give them to Gilbert as a gift."
- "Find some flowers and give them to Hilda as a gift. "
Quest-Giver Dialogue [edit | edit source]
- "If it is not too much trouble, please find the most beautiful flowers you can. We require a large number of them, so do not be too selective about their size."
- "There is a demand for flowers, but we have not yet gathered enough. Would you lend us a hand, Professor? If possible, I would ask for the most beautiful flowers you can find."
- "We're gathering flowers as quickly as we can, but we still don't have nearly enough. Do you think you can help us? The prettier, the better!"
Quest Completion Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Lady Edelgard adorns the graves of the fallen with flowers after each and every battle. Thank you for ensuring that she does not have to do so alone."
- "His Highness visits the graveyard after every battle and places flowers on the graves of those who have fallen. Though it is hard for him to accept such loss, I believe he wishes to pay them the honor they deserve."
- "Claude says that flowers on a grave are as much for the living as they are for the dead. If the dead don't look so solemn, then neither will we. That's Claude for you... Always trying to brighten things up a little."
Location [edit | edit source]
- Given to you by Hubert in the Library during the Crimson Flower route.
- Given by Gilbert in the Cardinals Room during the Azure Moon route.
- Given by Hilda in the Greenhouse during the Verdant Wind route
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Depend on the month
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
Talk to the quest giver for your route and accept the quest on the player's next day off. Head to the Greenhouse and find the "Gladiolus". Give it to them as a gift to complete the quest.