Greil (Greil's Devoted)Edit
- "The name's Greil. I used to be a mercenary commander. I hear that Ike and Mist are here. That true?"
- "No matter the outfit, wear it with pride. If you hold your head high, unkind comments roll off your back."
- "Who would have guessed I'd see my family again like this? And that I'd have a festival to thank for it..."
- "I've got all the gifts I need. Ike and Mist are all I could ask for. Nothing could compare."
- "It's good to see so many smiling faces. Gives you a little jolt of energy, and keeps you moving."
- "It may be tempting to be gentle and kind, but sometimes love means you have to be strict. Oh, don't listen to me..."
- "I'm here on behalf of Friend. Go help 'em out!" (Greeting from friend)
- "As mercenaries, we fight and win. We have to stay in perfect condition, or we won't survive. That's the job. If you do survive, all that fighting wears on you. Believe me, I know! There's no magic medicine that'll heal that wear and tear on your heart. Money, status, honor... They won't do the trick either. It's people who help. My comrades, and more than that, my children... They lift my spirits. It's thanks to them that I can see a path forward. I'm truly grateful to them, from the bottom of my heart." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "The name's Greil. I was the commander of a mercenary company, but... Well, I retired."
- "Seems I'm lost in a strange world..."
- "Here, it's a gift. Take it. Look, I...I'm not so great at this kind of thing."
- "My son is a stubborn pup. But I guess I'm the one who made him that way..."
- "I told Ike to forget about revenge, but..."
- "I didn't want anybody dying on me. I ordered it. And then... Oh, Mist, I'm sorry."
- "We are family. If you don't want to cause your family any grief, then live!"
- "Ah hah..."
- "Well, well..."
- "I'll survive."
- "My kids are watching. I have to give 'em a show." (5-6 stats up)
- "Getting back into the swing of things..." (3-4 stats up)
- "Whoops. Sorry about that." (1-2 stats up)
- "Seems like you expect a lot from me. I'd better deliver." (New skill learned)
- "Here's a gift."
- "I like your resolve."
- "I need to survive."
- "I'll start us off."
- "I can do no more..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.