Grima's Truth (魔書ギムレー, Masho Gimurē lit. Demon Book Gimlé) is a Dark magic tome from Fire Emblem Awakening. The personal tome of Validar, Grima's Truth is said to be capable of channelling the powers of the Fell Dragon for whom it is named. The symbol on the cover of the tome is the Mark of Grima.
Grants Def+3. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd-5 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and grants Atk/Spd+5 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.
- The animation for Grima's Truth resembles that of the Book of Naga's animation from Fire Emblem Awakening in terms of appearance.
- Interestingly in Awakening, if one were to datamine the game, they could see that all of the Dark Magic Tomes seen in a shelf in an Armory's background use the model for Grima's Truth. The reason for this is unknown.
- In the Double Duel "Henry's Spellslingers", Henry wields Grima's Truth, despite the tome being an unobtainable weapon.
- This also proves that the tome is not exclusive to Validar in gameplay.
- In addition in Fire Emblem Heroes, Male Morgan is able to use Grima's Truth.
- In the opening animation of Fire Emblem Awakening, Validar's attacks using Grima's Truth were from creating a large sphere of purple energy that emits electricity.
- This appears similar to the attack Robin used to kill Grima at the end of the final chapter in Awakening.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.