- "Samurai Hana at your service! I'm from Hoshido. Want to spar for a while? Or maybe later? I want to be as skilled with a sword as my father was. So, I'm always up for a challenge!"
- "I'll protect you on the battlefield since you don't have a weapon. It'd be nice to spar though!"
- "Hya! An...hyaaa! All right, that's enough katana practice for now. I never miss a single day!"
- "Checking up on everyone, huh? Lady Sakura does that. You seem just as thoughtful."
- "I'm Lady Sakura's retainer. And I'm her best friend. No sky knight is going to outdo me. Who do I mean? Oh...never mind."
- "Wish I could find accessories with a cherry-blossom pattern. But this place seems more Nohr than Hoshido."
- "" (Greeting from friend)
- "Hya! And...hyaaa-hyaaa! Whew. That's enough training for now. I think I did pretty well! What? My footwork was a little sloppy? And my follow-up was slow? And I wasn't flexible enough? Yikes, Commander, you're so picky! Huh? So what if I called you my commander? You're really the most important one around here. Oh, come on! You know it! I know it! Everyone knows it! Don't be so modest. I didn't mean to demote anyone else around here. I'll just let it be our little nickname... OK, Commander?" (Upon reaching level 40)
- "I try to slip in some katana practice whenever I can!"
- "I want to learn all about how the Order of Heroes trains!"
- "Don't you just wanna explore this whole world?"
- "Wish we could spar! But I know you're not equipped to fight."
- "My dream is to become a great samurai! --Just like my father was."
- "Who next?"
- "I'm so proud of myself!" (5-6 stats up)
- "Guess all that training paid off." (3-4 stats up)
- "That hardly made a difference!" (1-2 stats up)
- "Yay! What an improvement! I can't wait to test it out!" (new skill)
- "It's all me!"
- "With all my strength!"
- "You're mine!"
- "Now it's my turn!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.