Heath (The Blazing Blade) Edit
- "I'm Heath, a mercenary. And this is my wyvern partner, Hyperion."
- "I'm a soldier...but I'm a man of honor first. I have no problem using force. But never against my countrymen."
- "When I fled Bern, it was in a sad state...our king jumping at shadows, his underlings vying for influence..."
- "If you need a scout, I'm your man. Hyperion and I can swoop in behind enemy lines anytime—no sweat!"
- "Hey, I've been meaning to ask you... Is Askr...recruiting?"
- "Gonna grab my partner some grub! Hyperion needs to be fed... But don't worry—even hungry, he's a big softie."
- "I'm Heath. I come bearing a personal message from the summoner I serve, your friend Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "Phew! The work's not easy, but it's worth doing. Plus, you've been fair to me. Makes me, well...glad we met. Many so-called leaders treat their men like stepping stones, doing anything to win... It's shameful. I am a proud wyvern rider of Bern. Even forced to abandon my home, I will never abandon my ideals. You follow the path that you believe is right, one that leads to putting the needs of others before your own. There's no greater honor than serving such a leader. Finally, I've found one marking a path I want to follow." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "Name's Heath. The wyvern's Hyperion. We'll have your back if you have ours."
- "Who—?! ...Oh, it's you."
- "I refuse to live a life that brings me shame."
- "Back when I served as a wyvern rider of Bern, our captain was a true soldier..."
- "I'm at a loss. I have no idea what that Legault guy wants with me."
- "Bern is nothing to me... I have no love for any country that slaughters its own."
- "I have finally met a master to whom I can swear my true loyalty. It's you."
- "No problem."
- "You sure?"
- "Leave it to me."
Level Up Edit
- "Yes! Nothing can stop us! Fly, Hyperion!" (5-6 stats up)
- "Any wyvern rider would be proud of such growth. Even the most famed of my foes will stand no chance!" (3-4 stats up)
- "Ugh. With results like this, I should steer clear of the commander... The disappointment would be too much." (1-2 stats up)
- "Oh. This is for me? Thank you! I'll have you know, I always repay my debts. So, look forward to that!" (New skill learned)
- "Fly, Hyperion!"
- "My lance'll do it."
- "Well, look at you."
- "You stop here!"
- "An honorable death..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.