The following is a list of questions and their answers.
- Q. Do you have to log in or be a member to edit?
- A. You don't have to be, but those who wish to edit more than once should give it some thought as it makes it easier to keep track of edits among some other perks.
- Q. Why did you undo my edit(s)?
- A. It is possible your edit did not follow our Article Guidelines. In most cases the only reason to undo an edit is because it is wrong, misleading, biased, vandalism, or spam. If you persist that your edit is neither of these you may want to discuss it on the talk page of that article.
- Q. How do you block a User?
- A. Only an admin can block a user, currently the only Admins are User:Otherarrow and User:Semajdraehs if you leave a message on their talk page they should block the user as soon as they are available.
- Q. How do you sign a post?
- A. Leave --~~~~ at the bottom and it will produce your signiture like --Semajdraehs- any replies to my Talk page 19:14, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
- Q. How do I create my userpage?
- A. To create your userpage, you first have to have create an account here. After you have created one and logged in, you should see your account name in the upper right hand corner (assuming you are using the default skin). Click on it and you will be taken to a blank page.
Once you are at the blank page, click on the "edit" tab and edit to your heart's content.
- Q. How do I obtain a Wikipedia-type skin?
- A. To do that, you must have an account. Go to Special:Preferences, go to the Appearance section, and change the layout from "Wikia" to "Monobook".
|This article has yet to be finished by its author. He/She asks you for a little more time while they finish the article. However, if no progress by the author has been made in quite some time, or the author has been criticalled during battle, we need your help to finish the article.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.