- "I am Hubert, heir to House Vestra and future minister to the emperor. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
- "A big family of Heroes, caring and watching out for one another. How nauseating."
- "I am Lady Edelgard's humble servant. I serve you for now, but my true loyalties lie with her. Don't forget it."
- "You like watching from afar as others spill blood on your behalf. You and the goddess have that in common."
- "Some say I'm a rat—always conniving in the shadows. Perhaps so. But I'm not the only rat around here."
- "I have been analyzing the enemy's weak points so we can exploit them. I will give you a report shortly."
- "I come bearing well wishes on your friend's behalf. Please tell your friend I have more important things to do." (Greeting from friend)
- "You have a useful talent for expelling enemies from the world of the living. I find it charming. Provided you held no ill will toward Lady Edelgard, I would consider inviting you to join me in the Empire. Of course, I cannot allow a personal attachment to compromise my devotion to Lady Edelgard. I am sworn eternally and irrevocably to her service. However... If there existed a version of me who had never thus pledged himself, he may have offered his life to you." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "You are doing quite well. I mean that."
- "Did you just attempt something? I advise against that."
- "Should I cut you down now? I am kidding, of course."
- "House Vestra operates in the shadows, not the front lines."
- "Until my last breath, my loyalty lies with Lady Edelgard."
- "Such a state of affairs would strike fear in even a god... Hm? It is nothing."
- "You have proven yourself worthy of leading me. Do as you will."
- "So be it."
- "Is that so?"
- "I am prepared."
- "Any experience is worth having." (5-6 stats up)
- "This strength will serve Lady Edelgard well!" (3-4 stats up)
- "This is harder than expected." (1-2 stats up)
- "Heh, this suits me well." (New skill learned)
- "I have no need of you."
- "Watch how weak you are!"
- "Just a bug to squash."
- "Rendered useless...forgive me..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.