The Infinite Movement Glitch is a glitch that appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
- Deploy a character and make them guard the castle.
- Use the Rescue Staff on the character.
- The character will now be inside the castle.
- Use a Dancer and Dance the character.
- Deploy the character again and they will be able to move an infinite times.
Note: This glitch will not let you guard a castle until you make them re-enter the castle or seize a castle and end the turn. You can still move infinite times on the second turn.