Ishtar (Genealogy of the Holy War) Edit
Bound Hero Battle Edit
- "I am a mage knight of the House of Friege. I have my pride. I will not withdraw without a fight." (Intro with Reinhardt)
- "I am Ishtar of Friege. Please make use of my knowledge of sorcery."
- "Prince Alfonse is so sensible and so kind... He reminds me of—no, I apologize. I won't bore you."
- "The empire was built on the backs of the oppressed. I knew this. And yet all I did was fight the liberation army..."
- "Your clothes are rumpled! If you find yourself in a position of leadership, be sure you look the part."
- "I can see how tense you are. If you don't take a break, you'll crumple right when everyone needs you most. Now's a good time to stop and take a rest."
- "Lord Julius... Forgive me... I..."
- "I am Ishtar. I anticipate the warm continuation of your friendship with Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "Tell me, Kiran... Do you have feelings for anyone? Whether or not they return your love, or if it is unrequited... I know this question is sudden. I ask because I must understand something... Not long ago, I fought for one I loved deeply. I fought even though I knew this path was wrong, both as a warrior and as a woman. There may be a time when you must choose your path, as I did... Promise me one thing. When that time comes, do not make a choice that you will live to regret." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "I am Ishtar, known as the goddess of thunder."
- "Ah! What do you want?"
- "Sacrifice children to that dark god? I cannot do it."
- "Lord Julius... Please forgive me."
- "Reinhardt served me ever since I was a child..."
- "Perhaps... Perhaps I was in the wrong."
- "When I'm with you, I feel my doubts melt away."
- "Your orders?"
- "Send me."
Level Up Edit
- "Witness my talent! I am Ishtar, Goddess of Thunder!" (5-6 stats up)
- "Little by little, I grow stronger." (3-4 stats up)
- "Pardon my incompetence. I have no excuses." (1-2 stats up)
- "I am grateful. I'll work even harder, so anticipate results." (New skill learned)
- "I am sorry."
- "There's nothing more to be said."
- "You will die here."
- "Mjölnir's wrath!"
- "Lord Julius... I..."
Ishtar (A Splendid Soiree) Edit
- "I am Ishtar, of Friege. I have some small mastery of dancing. You are welcome to confirm that."
- "Simply splendid, Reinhardt. Beautiful footwork. A dance befitting a knight of Friege."
- "For the ball, we don our finest. I do wonder, however, if dressing for the battlefield befits me better."
- "I expect that, as members of the royal family, Princess Sharena and Prince Alfonse are schooled in dance."
- "Askr is home to such beautiful music... It lightens my step."
- "Dreaming of sharing a dance, I once practiced my steps so intently, with a specific partner in mind..."
- "I am Ishtar, visiting from Friend's castle. Shall we take a turn on the floor?" (Greeting from friend)
- "How was that? Are you satisfied with my dancing? If I concentrate, everything but the dance fades... I feel as if a bolt of lightning is coursing through my body, filling me with vigor. I do not dance to escape my sadness. Everything I do is with the aim of moving forward. I will continue on my path, dancing without cessation, seeking the future." (Upon reaching level 40)
Info Screen Edit
- "Can you continue?"
- "The Thunder Goddess's blessing."
- "Do you find this dress unusual? ... I too find it well suited for dancing."
- "I haven't been in such good spirits for a very long time."
- "In days gone by, my brother was often my dance partner... I remember those days fondly."
- "Oh, Lord Julius... Just this once, I'd like to put it all behind us..."
- "It's such a happy time — let's celebrate. Join me for a turn around the dance floor, won't you?"
- "And then..."
- "I'll show you."
Level Up Edit
- "Behold the dance of the Goddess of Thunder!" (5-6 stats up)
- "I must allow the music to flow through my heart." (3-4 stats up)
- "I hesitated to step, didn't I?" (1-2 stats up)
- "I will show you an even more elegant dance—one that befits the Goddess of Thunder." (New skill learned)
- "Let us dance."
- "Move with grace."
- "Like this?"
- "Take my hand."
- "Is it over already...?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.