- "I'm Jeorge, an Archanean archer. I'm not sure if I have anything to offer you, but you have my aid."
- "Your realm is goodness itself. That rekindles my faith in people. Courtly intrigue had...smothered it somewhat."
- "I come from a noble family. They have no prowess at anything save intrigue. They are despicable filth."
- "I feel you are always coming to my aid. And so I thank you, Kiran."
- "True aim comes from a strong heart that doesn't waver in the face of obstacles. How's yours?"
- "Any nonsense you've heard about my prowess is spread by those who want to bring fame to my family."
- "It's a pleasure to meet you. I come with greetings from Friend!" (Greeting from friend)
- "You've heard tales of me? Well, it's not as if I was trying to keep my life secret, I suppose. True or not, rumors spread like wildfires. There's no point in trying to correct or refute them. It's refreshing to speak so frankly. It's wonderful that everyone here trusts each other so implicitly. Being in such company agrees with me very much. Thank you for bringing me here. I do believe I shall stick around, if you don't mind." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "Are you just being calculating...or am I?"
- "If I said I'd taken an interest in you, would you believe me?"
- "The only thing noble about me is my much vaunted lineage.
- "Curious about me? What would you like to know?
- "I can't seem to get a read on you."
- "I wasn't expecting you to just walk up and start chatting with me."
- "I am supposedly the best archer on the continent."
- "Of course."
- "What's next?"
- "All right."
- "I wasn't expecting this! A happy miscalculation, to be sure." (5-6 stats up)
- "Hmm. This seems about right..." (3-4 stats up)
- "Well...er... Unfortunate." (1-2 stats up)
- "I must meet your obviously high expectations of me!" (New skill learned)
- "I won't miss, I'm afraid."
- "Sorry about this."
- "This will be painless."
- "Just as I calculated."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.