- Please, call me Katarina. I once planned to be a tactician, but that... didn't work out. I have magic though!
- "I wonder if we have ever met before, Kiran. Perhaps in the world I'm from?"
- "Don't work yourself too hard, and be sure to get rest. If you can't sleep...I could sing you a lullaby."
- "I was very close to my friend Clarisse. We were orphans, and we swore...to look after each other."
- "You do such a splendid job as a tactician. I once studied for such a role...but decided it wasn't for me.
- "The idea of fighting beside those I've read about in books makes me...a bit nervous."
- "Hello. My name is Katarina. I've come to deliver a hello from Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "In my world, there was someone very dear to me. You've always reminded me of that person. That person was like a Hero to me but is neither in this world or that one. So I did some reading about other worlds here, and I came to a curious conclusion. You are that person. I know...I know... It makes no sense. Perhaps it's even unsettling to hear such a thing! Whether I am wrong or you simply don't recall those days, I pledge my service to you fully. I'm not sure I'm always the most competent person in your group, but I will always give you my best!" (Upon reaching level 40)
- "I'm so sorry... For? Oh, just sorry..."
- "How can I ever atone for...what I did?"
- "I will do anything that you request of me."
- "I am delighted that you accepted me into your group."
- "Eh hehe."
- "Is there something I can do for you?"
- "You're such a great tactician...could you teach me to be the same?"
- "If it ever helps, I once studied to be a tactician."
- "Your command?"
- "I did it! I only hope...that you're proud of me." (5-6 stats up)
- "That wasn't too bad, was it?" (3-4 stats up)
- "Poorly done. I'm sorry. Please don't be disappointed." (1-2 stats up)
- "This means so much to me. I'll do anything for you." (New skill learned)
- "I've come to finish you!"
- "Sorry to do this..."
- "I will defeat you!"
- "It's time to end this!"
- "My dream..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.