- "My name is Kaze, a ninja in service of the Hoshidan royal family. I serve along with my brother Saizo. Allow me to assist you as well."
- "I quite like the uniforms in the Order of Heroes. They remind me of the garb worn by Hoshidan kings."
- "I serve the royal family of Hoshido but I have not pledged myself to any single member. I'm unfit to serve as anyone's personal retainer. When I was young, I failed to act, and..."
- "You seem overly busy. Please, tell me how I may be of service. I will obey without hesitation."
- "This army would fall to pieces without you, so allow me to serve by your side on the battlefield. I'll protect your life—even at the cost of my own."
- "I have been scouting hiding places around the castle. As a ninja, I would prefer to serve from the shadows."
- "I've come with a greeting from Friend for you." (Greeting from friend)
- "I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me, but you need not pay me attention simply because I'm near. Think of me as a... as a simple stone, if you will. Always near—Oh? You talk with me because you want to, not merely out of obligation? Well, you really are too kind. In that case, if you ever desire to chat, call upon me anytime. I will fulfill such a request with the utmost devotion. I'm glad to continue serving under your command. I will remain as focused on your protection as ever." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "I shall stand ready by your side."
- "Do you have a retainer of your own?"
- "Do not hesitate to call upon me."
- "For a long time I’ve served no liege. But now..."
- "A lady, unknown to me, just gave me something. Can you explain this?"
- "I hope my brother isn’t pushing himself too hard. He’s far from home."
- "Let me know if you need a scout. As a ninja, I am trained in stealth."
- "Leave it to me."
- "Time to move."
- "I'm so close. I must work even harder!" (5-6 stats up)
- "I must use this power to protect everyone..." (3-4 stats up)
- "It's still not enough. I must train harder..." (1-2 stats up)
- "Accept my gratitude for this new strength." (New skill learned)
- "It ends here!"
- "I’ll make this quick."
- "Please, forgive me."
- "I assure you, this is not personal."
- "I have... Failed you..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.