The King’s Knight (キングスナイト Kingusunaito) is a class featured in TearRing Saga: Utna Heroes Saga. It is a powerful royal class which can access to all types of physical weapons.
The King's Knight is a rare mounted class with access to Swords, Lances, Axes, and Bows. The class has some of the best stats in both base and caps in the game, on par with the Gold Knight’s. King's Knight is easily one of the best classes in the game, but the player army gets access to only one King's Knight, the prepromoted Loffaru who has low growth rates.
Much like Gold Knight, the King’s Knight has max stat caps in everything but defense, which is still above average. King’s Knights have one less base movement point then Gold Knight, the only stat difference when mounted. When dismounted, King's Knight have 1 less point in strength and skill compared to a dismounted Gold Knight. Just like Gold Knights, King’s Knights exclusively use swords when dismounted; in spite of this, a dismounted King’s Knight is still an above average unit.
King's Knights can be compared to Master Knights, as both are extremely powerful and rare mounted classes with names signifying their superior status. Like the Trading Card game version of Master Knight, it can use all non-magical weapons and, like the Thracia 776 version of the class, they exclusively use swords when dismounted.
Notable Kings Knights
- Loffaru - King of Wellt, who was betrayed by Codha after leaving to fight in the Balt War.
- Richard - Prince of the Kingdom of Marl and leads the Leda Alliance Army.
- Barker - Prince of Canaan and the father of Estofarne.
- Several unused classes including Emperor and a Baron-like class use the battle animations of a dismounted King's Knight as a placeholder.
- The Wyvern Master class wears a similar uniform to King's Knight.