- "Some call me the Archer General, but I feel I can serve a kingdom better as an administrator than a general."
- "I see myself clearly, I think. I don't have my parents' battle acumen. So I make myself useful in other ways."
- "I'm also glad to handle some tasks for you at the castle. Your burden is heavy. I'm glad to bear some of it."
- "I have a younger sister named Clarine. She's nice, once you get to know her. Clarine does live a bit too much in her own world though. Still, she's very sweet in her own way."
- "I learned all of the etiquette needed at court in my own world. I hope that some of it applies here."
- "Well, greetings. I've come to say hello on behalf of your friend Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "Thanks to my noble birth, I've had the fortune to meet many different people during my life. I feel it's made me a good judge of character. For example, those who talk the talk rarely walk the walk. And they often run away. Then there are those who hardly say a word and never boast, yet are quick to help others. Such a person saved me when I was a child. That's how I know that I can trust you fully. And I devote my skills to your cause and will continue to do so. It's an honor to serve you." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "Anything I can do for you? Please, name it."
- "What?! Oh, you. Caught me off guard."
- "I'm always worried about my younger sister. Can't help it!"
- "Let us stay vigilant, for your sake and that of your family."
- "They call me the Archer General, for what that's worth."
- "Wouldn't going with the flow be bliss? But in time, what becomes of such a life?"
- "Please, stay close to me. I want to keep you out of harm's way."
- "Of course."
- "What a surprise! This is unusual for me." (5-6 stats up)
- "It seems I'm growing at a respectable pace." (3-4 stats up)
- "Hmm. A reminder of my shortcomings." (1-2 stats up)
- "Thank you. I'll do my best to live up to your expectations." (New skill learned)
- "I won't miss."
- "Such foolishness."
- "At this range..."
- "Now, my turn."
- "Fall here...?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.