Knorda Market is the third History Mode map of the Fire Emblem Warriors Shadow Dragon DLC pack. It takes place in Akaneia and is loosely based on the chapter of the same name in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. This map focuses on Linde.
|Class||Mission||Difficulty||Restriction||Deploy Limit||Stage||Reward||S-Rank Bonus||Anna's Momentos|
|Pegasus Knight||Timed Attack||lv. 11||None||None||Aytolis City||Bronze Sword||None||None|
|Archer||Ally Rescue||lv. 24||None||Nohrian Heroes||Dusk Castle||Steel Axe||None||None|
|Myrmidon||Shadow Rush||lv. 28||Neutralized Effectiveness||Limit Bows||Castle Sol||Steel Tome||None||None|
|Mage||Arena||lv. 32||None||None||Kingswood||Linde's Charm||Anna's Bow||None|
|Mage||Villager Rescue||lv. 44||Mounted Advantage||None||Desert Arena||Tiki's Hairpin||Genpeer Sword||None|
|Pegasus Knight||Pincer Escape||lv. 59||None||None||Great Plain||None||Aura's Scroll||None|
|Wyvern Rider||Gold Rush||lv. 64||None||None||Desolate Gorge||Caeda's Breastplate||Genpeer Tome||None|
|Manakete||Shadow Rush||lv. 75||None||None||The World Tree||None||Swordmaster costume||None|
|Fighter||Fort Defense||lv. 83||None||None||Castle Sol||Camilla's Tassles||Statflip Bow||None|
After defeating the Lv. 32 Mage Challenge, the Mage is revealed to be Linde. After recruiting her, reinforcements appear
|Class||Mission||Difficulty||Restriction||Deploy Limit||Stage||Reward||S-Rank Bonus||Anna's Mementos|
|Archer||Fort Siege||lv. 41||None||None||Ebony Volcano||Minerva's Red Armor||None||None|
|Great Knight||Gold Rush||lv. 50||None||None||Aytolis Castle||Anna's Bow's Scroll||None||None|
|Mage||Villager Rescue||lv. 73||Physical Advantage||None||Dusk Castle||Corrin's Hair Clasp||Gencrossstone||None|
|Mage||Shadow Elimination||lv. 77||None||None||The Interspace||Iago's Half Mask||None||Defeat 1,000 enemies
|Myrmidon||Targeted Elimination||lv. 79||None||Axes||Kingswood||None||Statflip Lance||None|
|Manakete||Timed Onslaught||lv. 83||None||None||Desert Arena||Chaos Dragon's Jewel||None||None|
|Pegasus Knight||Ally Rescue||lv. 87||None||None||Dragon Valley||Chrom's Pauldron||None||None|
|Myrmidon||Rendevous Disruption||lv. 90||None||None||Desolate Gorge||Frederick's Ribbon Tie||None||Defeat 1,000 enemies
After defeating Chrom, Validar appears.
|Character||Mission||Difficulty||Restriction||Deploy Limit||Stage||Reward||S-Rank Bonus||Anna's Momentos|
|Owain||Villager Rescue||lv. 21||None||None||Dragon Valley||Bronze Lance||Master Seal||None|
|Chrom||Recruitment Battle||lv. 68||None||None||Ebony Volcano||Gharnef's Orb||Gencross Axe||Defeat 1,000 enemies
|Validar||Knorda Market||lv. 85||None||None||Fortified Citadel||None||Elixir||None|
|Title||Character(s)||Mission||Difficulty||Restriction||Deploy Limit||Stage||Reward||S-Rank Bonus|
|Strange Power||Linde & Chrom||Villager Rescue||lv. 95||None||None||Aytolis Castle||Xander's Plate Armor||Anna's Bow Opus|
|Army's Heart||Linde Xander & Sakura||Arena||lv. 100||None||Unmounted||Great Plain||Sakura's Headband||Great Festal|
|Strawberries||Linde & Robin (Male)||Pincer Escape||lv. 104||Magic Advantage||None||The World Tree||Lyn's Cord Belt||Aura's Opus|
|Uncertain Prayers||Linde & Ryoma||Recruitment Battle||lv. 108||None||Tomes & Stones||The Interspace||Anna's Purse||Lady Sword's Opus|
- Strange Power is based on a conversation in Imprisoner of Magic.
- Army’s Heart is based on the conversation between Leif and Dorias in The Liberation of Lenster.
- Strawberries is based on a Base Conversation between Linde and Kris.
- Uncertain Prayers is based on the C-Rank Support Conversation between Serra and Oswin.
- The lines of the boss Khozen are excluded, instead his role as boss was taken by a generic ruffian, who was simply a dialogue only NPC in the DS game.
- The map is specifically based on the DS version of Shadow Dragon as Linde is captured by a Ruffian instead of a slaver.
- Because this is a recreation of the version of the map from Shadow Dragon, the lines from the DS game are reused, however Nyna, and Jake's roles are given to Female Robin, and Chrom respectively, while Owain takes on the role of an unnamed Ruffian.
- After beating the Lv. 32 Arena challenge, the Mage sprite will be replaced with Linde's.