- "One wonders—who are you? Not to mention, what are your intentions? And what is this curious place?"
- "Though not quite as fine a man as Eldigan, my brother, Alfonse has recommendable qualities. No doubt, the prince will one day help Askr become a truly great realm.
- "My brother set a high standard for what is possible in a man. How could one ever marry, knowing him?"
- "You mustn't ever perish. I have suffered far too much loss as it is. I would wither away."
- "One wonders—if you served a foolish ruler, would you obey without question or defy his will?"
- "My brother Eldigan possessed Mystletainn, the Demon Sword, a legendary blade in my world. He was also known as a lord of lionhearted courage. I'll never meet the likes of Eldigan again."
- "How do you do? Oh, on second glance, let me answer that. You're doing surprisingly well here." (Greeting from friend)
- "In my world, my dear brother gave all, struggling to serve the highest of knightly ideals. How I tried to keep him from being consumed by his situation. Tried—and failed. My heart has been torn to ribbons, and those ribbons, to tatters. Dearest, darling Eldie—I mean, Brother—how I miss you and your noble bearing. Though one longs to walk through life with as superlative a person, one must carry on. You have proven that you, like he, fight to preserve the hope of others who depend on you. One hopes—that is, I hope—that you will take great care and let me battle with you. I can't stand any more loss." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "Quite all right?"
- "Take care."
- "Shall we converse? Perhaps over tea."
- "Oh! My word, these brushes with others."
- "When one's brother sets the standard, all men fall short of the mark."
- "Eldie, my Eldie... Why?"
- "I beg of you—don't stray from my side."
- "Of course."
- "Simply splendid, isn't it?" (5-6 stats up)
- "No less than one expected. And yet, no more either." (3-4 stats up)
- "One isn't used to such disappointments." (1-2 stats up)
- "One can only hope to be as talented as her brother in time." (New skill learned)
- "Sincere apologies."
- "Not one step closer."
- "You swine."
- "Cease this nonsense."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.